Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
I am about 50 years old, male, having diabetes since 4 years, my parents are also depend on insulin, presently TAKING AMARYL FORTE -1 mg and altrope-10 sugar level is in control but loosing vitality day by day making me feel getting old rapidly. What to do? Job requirement - sitting long hours. Please advise.
10 Healing Powers of Grapes:
1. Power up your weight loss:
Exciting research led by maryanne dellafera, phd at the university of georgia found that resveratrol (particularly when combined with soy isoflavones) works on the body in two ways to significantly assist with weight loss efforts: 1) it dramatically reduces cells' ability to store fat by about 130 percent; and 2) causes fat cells to disintegrate at a rate 246 percent higher than normal.
2. Protect your heart:
In research, resveratrol demonstrated the ability to improve the dilation of blood vessels, which may allow blood to flow more easily through blood vessels. It has also been shown to relax the walls of the blood vessels, making their diameter larger, thereby lowering blood pressure, and allowing a higher volume of blood to flow through all areas of the body, delivering increased oxygen and nutrients to the body's cells. Another study found that just 10 mg of supplementary resveratrol resulted in a dramatic reduction in heart-attack risk factors.
3. Mop up brain damaging plaques:
Studies at the university of switzerland proved resveratrol's brain-protecting ability. They found that resveratrol mopped up brain-damaging plaques and free radicals, which have been linked to alzheimer's disease. So powerful is this important nutrient that it has even been referred to as 'reverse-it-all' by many health practitioners.
4. Improve brain power:
In a british study, students given resveratrol increased blood flow to their brains by 200 percent. Scientists believe resveratrol can help speed our mental responses.
5. Protect your skin from cancer:
In numerous studies, resveratrol has had a positive effect on cancer. Research also shows that resveratrol protects the skin from damaging uvb rays of the sun, thereby protecting it against skin cancer.
6. Protect your body from radiation:
What's more, this potent nutrient has even been shown to protect the body against radiation therapy when used as an adjunct to radiation treatment of cancer.
7. Turn on your longevity gene:
In one study, scientists identified resveratrol as a nutrient that activated the human gene for survival and longevity.
8. Fight diabetes:
Prediabetics given resveratrol had a 10 percent drop in blood sugar levels, according to research by the albert einstein college of medicine.
9. Turn down inflammation:
Resveratrol works as an anti-inflammatory, which may be one of the reasons it may be effective for heart disease.
10. Supports muscle recovery:
As a potent antioxidant, it supports the cells and organs in eliminating uric acid and other toxins from the body, supporting muscle recovery for athletes.
I am 61 having diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Im under medication for both. Meanwhile, my sexual potency have been sliding down since 2010 that is at 55 years of age. I have consulted at least 3 doctors in Delhi and chennai but the outcome was not satisfactory. Kindly suggest what course of treatment or help should be soaked.
How much exercise need for old man upto 60 year and which food eaten for young person and old person?
I have very very huge problem. I am very thin I want to become a very very and very very fatty and skinnywant should I do for that problem pls resolve me.
1. It has cancer treating properties (anticancer properties).
2. Helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
3. Also reduces bad cholesterol (ldl cholesterol - low density lipoproteins) levels in the blood.
4. Brings down arthritis pain.
5. Found to be effective during dysmennorhea (menstrual pain).
6. It helps in losing weight.
7. It improves blood circulation.
8. It helps in healing stomach ulcers caused by helicobacter pylori.
How to include cinnamon in your daily diet?
- it can be used as a regular spice in your food.
- mix cinnamon powder with your tea, green tea, coffee etc, and have it every morning.
- add cinnamon, jaggery, tulsi leaves, lemon, mint leaves to boiling water, allow the water to cool and then use it as a health drink. Have 2-3 glasses of this health drink per day for best results.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika Virus Infection
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to all diseases . The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
- Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
- Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
- Do no share food, glasses or forks.
- Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
- Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
- Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
- Avoid sudden temperature change.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Do not take aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
# Home Remedies To Cure Zika Infection Naturally :)
Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
Herbs: Mix to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
Golden Milk: Add teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Any Kind Of Viral Infection Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of any kind of viral infection. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that any infection mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
This herb, which has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas since centuries, is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in enhancing the killing ability of macrophages (the resistant cells which are responsible for fighting foreign bodies as well as microorganisms). There are many uses of Tinospora Cordifolia.The stem is used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, fevers of unknown origin, swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show anti-periodic (Preventing regular recurrence of the symptoms of a disease, as in malaria) and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing infectious diseases like dengue, swine flu, malaria, viral infection etc.
This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Madhuparni has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Madhuparni has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
For maximum benefits, Madhuparni has been systematically formalized by plenty of clinical studies. Its formula has been subjected to the contemporary examination of clinical testing to prove its benefits in addressing the health concerns and its quality is controlled by the most advanced chromatographic techniques.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb. The positive thing about Madhuparni is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Viral Infection Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.
Have been developing frequent sty on right eye. Normal sugar test were negative. No history of diabetics in family. Yet on fasting, my sugar reading showed 158 today with glucose meter. What dietary precautions to follow?
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I never do any exercise but I want to do now but I do not know how to start it and what exercise I should do to get a perfect body and what food I should eat before and after exercise and I want to get good personality according to my height.
I am 17 years old and I have a very poor health what should I do to increase my health and become fit and fine.
How many glasses of water should a person drink in a day? Does over drink age of water at one time cause any problem?
Sir I want to know about diabetes and please tell me right treatment and how can I safe from this deases thanks sir.
Doctor, I want to gain weight I am only 36 kg. But I am 19 years old. I do not like to eat any non veg item except egg. please help me doctor to gain weight in one month. I tried many medicines .even thought I started eating but noo food is affecting my body. Everyone is asking mee about. My weight.
Dear doctor, my body very slim. I eating food properly but my body not growth. Please help me what can I do for my body weight.
Good evening sir Can you tell some important tips to how to live healthy and energetic the whole day.
Stay active as you get older. To prevent falls, challenge your equilibrium and balance. Use a physio ball, stand on one leg, or walk a line. Energize yourself after sitting for a long time - get up, stretch, flex your arms and legs. And keep active at a pace that is best for you by doing strength and cardiovascular exercises.