Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Nushani ShreeramYour feedback matters!
Am nisha looking to loose some weigh loss but am not able to. So please suggest me some kind of diet and tips so. It can help me to loose some weight. And I hav a lot of fat. So I wanna reduce my fat as fast I can.
Sir/madam my hair getting thin due to exams tension and I want to get thick hair I am using homeopathy vr16 from one week. Is it good please suggest me natural way to get thick hair. I went to gym regularly and for washing my hair I am preferring conditioner is it good for daily usage plzzz help me. Thank you.
Hi I'm a male or boy wat should we eat or have in dinner? Wat is the best and the right foods tht we should eat or have in the dinner at night wat should we eat or have in the dinner to keep our body healthy and also our skin, fair, healthy and glowing and ourselves fit also please tel me plz.
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved.
I am a 23 year old man. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and my body weight is 50 kg only. I am skinny since 2011 and I fail to gain weight no matter what I eat. I am underweight n too skinny. I want to gain some weight and improve my physical structure. Please tell me what I should do to gain weight within a month.
Hi my aunt, got diagnosed with diabetes last saturday and she is having pain in legs from long time so we consult doctor and found sugar level on 355 on saturday and 325 on monday. Could you please suggest what can be done here to bring down the sugar level in body as the doctor to whom we are consulting is just prescribing medicine and there is no significant change in situation so far?
I am 40 year old woman I am very sad because my body is very weak and having pain in whole body so what should I do ?
I have stopped all kind of protiens, because of eric acid. Except chicken thrice a week in small portion. Is it ok??
Iam Diabetic since last 5 years. At times I get cold shivers in the evening / night. This happens once in 7-8 Months. Why does it happen. What is the remedy.
How can I increase my muscle mass. Can you suggest me a high protien diet? Im 18 years old gym goer. And my height is 5.10.
Hi Doctors, I want to know. How fruit juice are effective for body? Either after or before meal. How to take milk? Does any procedure to take milk for better fitness.
I am 19 years old, male. My problem is that I am thin and not gaining appropriate weight although have good diet. Also my height is short. Please suggest something.
I am 20 year old but my height is 5.6 only how can I growth my height and also I am slim I need some tips to look like healthy.
Hello. What are best food diet for reducing fat from our body. I am not much obese. But give me tips to reduce thigh n back fat. I am a boy 18 yrs.
Hi, I am 26 years old so please how to grow my vest my vest is 28 so please how to grow it. Thanks for your regards.
Hello Dr. I want to increase my body, my stomach is increased but I want to increase whole part of body. So what can I do for that please help me.
Hi doctor, well my name is raheja. I'm thin I want to become a fatty and muscular please help me I'm 19 year old and 5.5 height 48.9 kg weight please give me a health for me.
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.