Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neeti AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Which all vegetables and fruits juice one should drink everyday to cure diabetes, weight loss and Skin care. Which all vegetables? how much quantity? and at what time?
Pain is the most common symptoms associated with work related musculoskeletal conditions which involves of muscles tendons and nerves. Some of the common examples are carpal tunnel syndrome tendonitis lumbarspondyolosis thoracic outlet syndrome tension neck syndrome etc.
In some cases there may be joint stiffness muscle tightness redness and swelling of the affected area. Some may also experience sensations of'pins and needles' numbness skin colour changes and decreased sweating of the hands. It could be of three stages they are:
1. Early stage : aching and tiredness of the affected limb occur during the work shift but disappear at night and during days off work. No reduction of work performance
2. Intermediate stage : aching and tiredness occur early in the work shift and persist at night. Reduced capacity for repitative work.
3. Late stage : aching fatigue and weakness persists at rest. Inability to sleep and to perform light duties
As very difficult to say exactly when one stage ends and other begins, the first pain is a signal that the muscles and tendons should rest and recover. Otherwise an injury can become longstanding and sometimes irreversible.
Hello Doctor, My father is having blood pressure. Near about almost eight months ago, he faced brain swelling. Doctor said it was because of hypertension. Now he is taking tablets regularly, but he is feeling weakness. He is having frustration like feeling almost all time. I need your help on this.
Dear sir what to know about diet. What type of juice have to drink, in different days?Please suggest.
With the easy availability of online porn, there has been an increase in concerns that aggressive masturbation by men may lead to a loss of penis sensitivity. Certainly, any man who cares about his penis health wishes to avoid such a situation. But is there evidence that this is actually occurring? And if so, what can a man do about it?
Lack of studies
At the moment, there isn't significant fact-based evidence to back up the theory that we are turning into a culture of penis-de-sensitized compulsive masturbators. Part of this is due to the fact that the kind of randomized clinical trials which are traditionally conducted to provide evidence are woefully lacking in this area (and in many areas involving sexual practices and their effects).
As a result, we are left to rely on unscientific online surveys (which tend to be unrepresentative of the general public and can be heavily influenced by a small group of people) and on anecdotal evidence (e.g., "Since three men I know have reported a loss of penis sensitivity and they masturbate a lot, it must be a trend all over the world.").
Whether loss of penis sensitivity is increasing or not,, it always pays to know some strategies for helping to deal with this, in the event that a man finds it is happening to him.
Some of these strategies include:
- Stop masturbating so much. A no-brainer, of course, but if a man believes his masturbation is "deadening" his penis and decreasing his sexual enjoyment, his best recourse is to decrease the frequency of his fondling. In some cases, this may mean cutting back; a man who masturbates daily may want to try masturbating every other day instead, for example. But sometimes it may mean taking a "masturbation vacation" and stopping self-groping for a week or two, until the penis has time to heal and get back in shape for more action. Of course, sometimes stopping masturbation can be challenging, especially for a dedicated masturbator - but it can be worth it.
- Ease up a bit. Often the problem is not how often one masturbates but how aggressively one does so. For example, some men really get caught up in a frenzy and may subject to their penis to unduly rough handling while masturbating. This can cause peripheral nerve damage that seriously diminishes penis sensitivity. Alternatively, a man may use a seriously tight "death grip" while self-handling, or may take too literally the phrase "beating off" and actually pound his penis. Learning to be more gentle with the penis can pay off with a return of penile sensation.
- Lube up a bit. The excessive friction from aggressive masturbation can be duplicated if a guy masturbates more gently but does not use sufficient lubrication. Many men like to go with "raw handling," using only the lubrication that the penis naturally provides. But this often is not sufficient, especially when masturbating for an extended period of time. Utilizing an appropriate lubricant helps prevent damage and maintain sensitivity.
- Switch things up. Sometimes it can also help to add some variety to the masturbation routine. For instance, if a man typically masturbates with the right hand, he might try using the left occasionally. If he focuses almost exclusively on the head of the penis, he may try to incorporate rubbing the shaft. Incorporating a sex toy, such as a fake vaginal toy, might be beneficial. Going a different way can help those areas of the penis which have been de-sensitized to rest and replenish.
Use an appropriate penis health crème. Perhaps most important of all, a man should really attack loss of penis sensitivity through masturbation by finding and using a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The crème must contain a neuroprotective ingredient which fights peripheral nerve damage; acetyl L carnitine is a first rate choice in this category and can help to heal the penis and restore lost feeling. If the crème also contains a combination of hydrators (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) to moisturize the skin and restore suppleness, so much the better.