Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ashu Gupta
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ashu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the symptoms of body weakness were not that severe but then it became worse. she never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Ashu Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. She is a famous Dietician in Gurgaon. her advices are always helpful to the patients. Not only the doctor but also the atmosphere of the clinic is soothing. It is properly designed and gives comfort to the patients. her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I am so thankful that Ashu Gupta has given me the best diet planning and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for therAshu Gupta. The Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. She is one of the best dieticians in city.
Even though Dr.Ashu Gupta is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. With the help of herdiet charts I am feeling so great. she doesn't just randomly prescribes diet, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Clinic in Gurgaon is very soothing. I am really grateful as herdiet chart has helped me a lot. she is a great doctor. thanks mam.
I have been consulting ashu Gupta for my diet for the last 5 weeks.I have had great success and lost 6 kg in just 5 weeks and a Visible inch loss. The diet plans were nothing out of my regular eating habits.I am very satisfied with her diet which is practical easy to follow and according to my food habits.I am still continuing with her as I really appreciate her. Thank you Dr. Ashu.....
Due to my gain weight i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic is very soothing. The lab in the Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic was very clean and well managed. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. i took a gain weight treatment
I was suffering from obesity due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Ashu, he is one of the best Dietician in city. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of my slimming treatment. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. I also had a great experience with him and the overall treatment he provided, benefitted me to great extent.
I was suffering from fever very frequently which was affecting my day to day life. I thank Dr Ashu for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy.Dr Ashu is quite knowledgeable and experienced Dietician. I would surely recommend to consult her once if anyone needs diet suggestion.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Ashu Gupta is the reason. My boss referred me this doctor. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Clinic is very soothing. he doesn't just randomly prescribes diets, but first properly diagnoses the problem.he did my treatment to lose weight.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ashu Gupta has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. Gupta's Diet Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. The problem was severe and unmanageable, as I needeed weight loss, and he was able to handle it.
Hi.my name is janvi. I join ashu gupta diet clinic before 3 week ago. That time my weight was 78 kg & today my weight is 69.2 kg.. I am very happy.. Dr. ashu change my look properly.. Her diet plan is very simple & easy to follow everyone. She is a good dietitian. Thanks a lot dr. ashu....
I went to Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic for my pcos problem and weight loss. She made me aware about my problem and motivated me to start paying attention for a better health. Now I'm feeling very positive. I'm reducing my weight and also feeling more active. I'm really thankful to her.
dr Ashu Gupta is magic. His diet plans and advices made my problem of anorexia fly away. He also helped me gain my confidence back. I am very grateful to him and his staff at Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic at gurgaon .
Thanks to Dr Ashu for the best diet chart. I was having vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency due to which I was facing some problems like hairfall. But Dr Ashu helped me alot to overcome with this problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring, nurturing and saved my life. Yes you are right thanks
I consult Dr. for weight loss about a month ago..she give me diet plan & loss 4.5 kg in one month .i am very happy with her.thanks Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Good suggestion increase daily intake chlorie
Gopal Krishna Acharya
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be well-reasoned. What is opinion about garcinia cambogia?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
she is a best dietician. i meet her today....she talk with us about 45 minutes & gives simple diet plan
Dr. Ashu Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank You very much ma'am
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Tnx mam
It was nice experience with Dietician Ashu Gupta very scientific approach.
Please suggest Muscle increase food, weight gain food, energy gain food, easy digest food list show here.
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. The “keto” in a ketogenic diet comes from the fact that it allows the body to produce small fuel molecules called “ketones”.
This is an alternative fuel source for the body, used when blood sugar (glucose) is in short supply.
It's a diet, which can help you burn fat more effectively.
On a ketogenic diet, your entire body switches its fuel supply to run mostly on fat, burning fat 24-7. When insulin levels become very low, fat burning can increase dramatically. It becomes easier to access your fat stores to burn them off.
This is great if you’re trying to lose weight, but there are also other less obvious benefits, such as less hunger and a steady supply of energy.
Now if we discuss what type of food should we eat when on a keto diet then there are lots of options for non vegetarians but question arises can vegetarians do keto diet?
So the answer is definitely yes. The only thing that has to be taken care of is the carbs content of diet. When following a vegan keto diet, you must significantly reduce your carb intake and replace carbs with healthy fats and vegan sources of protein.
So what can we eat in a vegan keto diet?
- Vegan “meats” — tempeh, tofu, seitan, and other high-protein
- Mushrooms Leafy greens – spinach, kale, etc.
- Above ground vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, etc.
- High fat “dairy” – unsweetened coconut-based yogurt, coconut cream, vegan cheeses, etc.
- Nuts and seeds – pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Avocado and berries – raspberries, blackberries, and other low glycemic impact berries
- Fats – coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, etc.
Do Not Eat
- Grains – wheat, corn, rice, cereal, etc.
- Legumes — lentils, black beans, peas, etc.
- Sugar – honey, agave, maple syrup, etc.
- Fruit – apples, bananas, oranges, etc.
- Tubers – potato, yams, etc.
Now let's discuss what are the benefits of doing keto diet.
The main aim of the keto diet is to put, and keep, your body in a metabolic state called ketosis. Our bodies normally burn carbohydrates for energy. When you restrict the amount of carbs, the body will break down stored fat, creating molecules called ketones to use as fuel.
1. Low-Carb Diets Reduce Your Appetite.
2. Low-Carb Diets Lead to More Weight Loss at First
3. A Greater Proportion of Fat Loss Comes From Your Abdominal Cavity
4. Triglycerides Tend to Drop Drastically
5. Reduced Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels
6. Effective Against Metabolic Syndrome-
Metabolic syndrome is a condition highly associated with your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Now there are also some side effects that can arise while following keto diet such as:
2. Ketoacidosis- A serious diabetes complication where the body produces excess blood acids (ketones).
3. Weight regain- Because the keto diet is so restrictive, it’s not an appropriate diet to follow long-term. The problem is that most people will regain a lot of the weight they lost as soon as they go back on carbs.
So one should follow keto diet only under some dietician or expert to make it as useful as possible without any side effects.
Mujhe bhook nahi lagti hai Thora khane se stomach bhar jata hai mere height 5 foot Inch hai weight 51 kg hai,
The human body is designed to process foods with the help of fiber. The benefits of fibers are being recognized widely, and people are being advised to increase the fiber content in their food. On an average, our body requires 25 to 30gm of fiber per day.
The body requires two types of fibers, soluble and insoluble. The soluble ones absorb water during digestion, contribute to stool bulk, and are believed to reduce cholesterol levels. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, oats and barley are good sources of soluble fibers.
The insoluble ones are required for good movement of food through the intestines. These are also found in fruits, vegetables and whole grains like wheat, rice, barley, oats, etc. It takes a little planning to ensure your food is fibrous, but the benefits are a lot and long-lasting.
- Vegetables: On a lighter note, make sure each meal of yours is as colorful as possible. Include good amount of carrots, radish, greens, legumes, tomatoes, cabbage and any other vegetable that you like in each meal. This ensures that you get all the fiber and nutrients that you want in a meal. Baked, boiled, raw choose any form, that you like.
- Fruits: It is advisable to eat a raw fruit as compared to having its juice. The fiber content gets reduced when you convert it to a juice. Try not to discard the peel, unless it is not edible at all, pineapple or jackfruit for example. Fruits, along with vegetables, form the most natural and best source of fiber. About 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day will get you all the fiber you need for a day that is 25 to 30gm per day. Berries, pears, prunes, figs, apples, oranges, apples, pears, mangoes, pineapples - take your pick.
- Whole grains: Whether you are picking up bread, noodles, cookies, or a packet of pasta, make sure they are made of whole grains and not refined flour. Include one cereal in your breakfast. Oats, barley, wheat germpowder, flax seeds can all be good sources of fiber. Replace white rice with brown rice to get more fiber.
- Legumes: Incorporate fiber rich legumes in your daily meal, such as beans, lentils, peas or puree them for interesting dips. Adding legumes help you with the required amount of fiber intake for your body along with regular and smooth bowel movements.
- Water: Though not a direct contributor to fiber, increasing the water intake makes the fiber from the above mentioned foods more effective. It promotes better food passage through the intestines and contributes to better stool. It also reduces the bloated feeling that you get with increased fiber.
Try to gradually make these small changes to your diet and you will see the benefits almost immediately. Try including more fibrous foods to also prolong your hunger pangs, breakfast being the best way to start.