Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ashu Gupta
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ashu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the symptoms of body weakness were not that severe but then it became worse. she never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Ashu Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. She is a famous Dietician in Gurgaon. her advices are always helpful to the patients. Not only the doctor but also the atmosphere of the clinic is soothing. It is properly designed and gives comfort to the patients. her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I am so thankful that Ashu Gupta has given me the best diet planning and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for therAshu Gupta. The Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. She is one of the best dieticians in city.
Even though Dr.Ashu Gupta is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. With the help of herdiet charts I am feeling so great. she doesn't just randomly prescribes diet, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Clinic in Gurgaon is very soothing. I am really grateful as herdiet chart has helped me a lot. she is a great doctor. thanks mam.
I have been consulting ashu Gupta for my diet for the last 5 weeks.I have had great success and lost 6 kg in just 5 weeks and a Visible inch loss. The diet plans were nothing out of my regular eating habits.I am very satisfied with her diet which is practical easy to follow and according to my food habits.I am still continuing with her as I really appreciate her. Thank you Dr. Ashu.....
Due to my gain weight i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic is very soothing. The lab in the Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic was very clean and well managed. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. i took a gain weight treatment
I was suffering from obesity due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Ashu, he is one of the best Dietician in city. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of my slimming treatment. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. I also had a great experience with him and the overall treatment he provided, benefitted me to great extent.
I was suffering from fever very frequently which was affecting my day to day life. I thank Dr Ashu for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy.Dr Ashu is quite knowledgeable and experienced Dietician. I would surely recommend to consult her once if anyone needs diet suggestion.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Ashu Gupta is the reason. My boss referred me this doctor. The overall atmosphere in the Dietician Ashu Clinic is very soothing. he doesn't just randomly prescribes diets, but first properly diagnoses the problem.he did my treatment to lose weight.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ashu Gupta has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. Gupta's Diet Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. The problem was severe and unmanageable, as I needeed weight loss, and he was able to handle it.
Hi.my name is janvi. I join ashu gupta diet clinic before 3 week ago. That time my weight was 78 kg & today my weight is 69.2 kg.. I am very happy.. Dr. ashu change my look properly.. Her diet plan is very simple & easy to follow everyone. She is a good dietitian. Thanks a lot dr. ashu....
I went to Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic for my pcos problem and weight loss. She made me aware about my problem and motivated me to start paying attention for a better health. Now I'm feeling very positive. I'm reducing my weight and also feeling more active. I'm really thankful to her.
dr Ashu Gupta is magic. His diet plans and advices made my problem of anorexia fly away. He also helped me gain my confidence back. I am very grateful to him and his staff at Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet Clinic at gurgaon .
Thanks to Dr Ashu for the best diet chart. I was having vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency due to which I was facing some problems like hairfall. But Dr Ashu helped me alot to overcome with this problem.
I consult Dr. for weight loss about a month ago..she give me diet plan & loss 4.5 kg in one month .i am very happy with her.thanks Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Good suggestion increase daily intake chlorie
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
she is a best dietician. i meet her today....she talk with us about 45 minutes & gives simple diet plan
Dr. Ashu Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank You very much ma'am
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Tnx mam
It was nice experience with Dietician Ashu Gupta very scientific approach.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful.
I am eating a lot but there is no change in my weight. What should I have to do to increase my weight.
How can I reduce my fat belly fat. I tried lot of exercise and running but all in vain. Please suggest proper diet hai exercises so that I can get slim belly in a month.
The answer to this is an unequivocal yes. It was once erroneously assumed that it would be best to get all protein we needed from a single food source with all the amino acids, such as eggs. However, this failed to take into account the fact that humans have always eaten a varied diet that accumulates the amount of protein we need.
Being overweight sometimes has nothing to do with calories in your diet or exercise. For a number of us, mostly women of 35 and above the problem is due to out-of-whack hormones. It’s true that a few hormones in our body enable weight gain as they encourage the storage of fat, like insulin, the body’s sugar metabolizing hormone. There are also weight affecting hormone disorders like thyroid and insulin imbalances, both of which affect your shape, often drastically.
Here are a few other lesser known hormones that can play havoc with your physiology and weight:
- Leptin: Leptin is a hormone that signals fullness. It travels from your fat cells to your brain, telling it that you’re full. But this hormone starts swelling your appetite instead due to the consumption of a type of sugar called fructose, found in fruit and processed foods alike. Anything above eating five servings of fruit daily and your liver can’t handle all the excess fructose which is then converted into fats and released as triglycerides into your blood stream. This fat gets accumulated as belly fat mostly and it also increases levels of leptin, your body’s satiety hormone. This means you are unable to feel full and you keep eating and getting fat.
- Cortisol: This stress hormone makes you put on some extra pounds too. When its levels rise, blood sugar is converted into fats for long-term storage in your body. Stress triggers cortisol and so does coffee.
- Estrogen: Estrogen is a blessing and a bane for women. It makes women feminine and it also makes them fat. Normal estrogen levels actually maintain an ideal body weight as this hormone reduces the production of insulin, a fat storing hormone. Out-of-sync estrogen levels can cause exponential weight gain by directing a bulk of the glucose to be stored as fat, instead of sending it to the liver and muscles to be converted into energy. Your fat tissue can thus expand by as much as four times to accommodate this storage of glucose due to high estrogen levels.
- Testosterone: Toxins are entering your body even as you read this article from the air, the food you may be eating, your face cream, drugs, etc. These chemicals mimic natural hormones like estrogen. Higher levels of these ‘xeno’ estrogens can overwhelm the body’s testosterone causing an estrogen overload. Testosterone is an anabolic hormone, it contributes to muscle growth, which in turn supports metabolism, whereas estrogen overload increases insulin insensitivity. This imbalance, thus, adds on the pounds.
So, every time there is a drastic change in your frame size, understand that it could be a sign of an underlying hormonal imbalance, so do something to balance your hormones rather than change your diet once again to cut down even more calories. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Decrease cholesterol levels- Apple cider vinegar increase HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides levels in our body.
- Lowers Blood Pressure- Apple cider vinegar helps in decreasing blood pressure by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for constricting blood vessels.
- Improves Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Symptoms- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in improving symptoms of PCOS. In a small study of women with PCOS who took vinegar for 90-110 days, 4 out of 7 women resumed ovulation, likely due to improved insulin sensitivity.
- Improves Metabolism- Apple Cider Vinegar increases enzyme AMPK in our body which increases fat burning and also decreases production of fat and sugar in the liver.
- Decreases Insulin Levels- Apple cider vinegar reduces the ration of insulin to glucagon in our body, which favours fat burning.
Soups are normally the first thing you order at a restaurant, followed by at least two other meal courses. The universally accepted appetizer takes a backseat when contemplating dinner. But can it be considered a complete dinner meal in itself?
To rightly be considered as dinner, a soup must not only be filling, but must also be correct on the calorie chart. Hearty soups like Russian Borsch, Vietnamese pho, and Italian Minestrone are considered as main courses. They have an apt mix of vegetables, protein and carbohydrates in a single bowl. Thick soups that carry not only the broth, but also toppings that make them sumptuous, can be had as your dinner.
These kind of all-in-one soups, that carry a number of condiments on their side, and ingredients in them, are also a great way of utilizing leftovers. For fussy eaters, a lot of ingredients can be blended well and masked in the form of soup. It is a perfect comfort food, which can be easily cooked, and is loved by almost everyone. It also carries benefits for people who want to lose weight.
Home-made soups are much healthier than the ready-to-drink packet ones as the packet ones have starch and few other ingredients which are not healthy. Another important thing is the time of having these soups. It should be preferred that soups should be taken as early as possible in the evenings, latest by 7:00pm, if at home and 8:00pm if having dinner out as it has salt content which can lead to water retention in the body if consumed too late. The soup can be coupled with freshly cut salad without any creams or fat content.
The calories in a soup can range from 20 to 100 approximately, depending upon the density and the additives. However, the usual by-the-sides like breadsticks, potatoes, rice crackers, naan bread, tofu croutons, creme fraiche, or even a spoonful of pesto etc. increase the calorie content and hence should be avoided.
So the next time you stress about what to cook for dinner, just pick up some vegetables off the shelf, or meat, and blend your way through an easy,nutritious and yummy dinner choice. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is said that dehydrated fruits offer same health benefits as that of fresh fruits, but differ slightly in mineral and vitamin content. Both fresh and dried fruits will provide you with fiber and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your health; however dried fruits usually lose a small percentage of their vitamins during the process of dehydration.
When you compare fresh and dried fruits, it’s great to make use of the standard serving sizes, which are 1 cup of fresh fruit and ¼ cup of dried fruit.
But when fruits lose their water content and eventually volume during the drying process, their sugar, calorie and nutrient content become concentrated. So when you consume a handful of dried fruits, there is an in-take of more calories than you would if you consumed that same quantity of fresh fruits.
Besides giving you a variety in taste and health benefits, both fresh fruits and dehydrated fruits have their own significance.
For instance, whereas dry fruits can offer you portability and a longer shelf life; fresh fruit as opposed to dry fruits contain higher amount of minerals and hence is a more nutritious choice than dried fruits.
If you are keeping a close watch on your weight, then dried fruits should not be eaten much as they contain considerably more calories in each serving than the fresh fruits. Dried fruits that contain sugar additives are high in calorie content, but the ones with low calorie content offer numerous health rewards:
There are some dried fruits which are a rich source of antioxidants, the Journal of the American College of Nutrition revealed. For instance, Phenol an antioxidant-type is found more in dried fruits such as figs and dates than in fresh fruits.
- High Fiber
Dried fruits are usually high in fiber content than the equal-sized serving of the fresh fruits. Fiber helps in running our digestive system smoothly and prevents obesity as well as cancer and heart disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diet-induced thermogenesis or 'grazing' (eating every two hours) as it is called in the West, is a popular tool for weight loss. The reason this approach also emerged on the weight loss scene was because: (a) it was used for diabetics to maintain their blood sugar levels.
(b) People started moving away from eating three basic, balanced meals a day.
(c) Some overate at regular meals.
While this technique has helped many, you can also eat three meals and also take a snack between meals when you are hungry. Follow the approach i am putting forth in this book and make sure if it's for weight loss, you have some form of concentrated protein at each meal. If you are going to eat two hours, please do the the following:
1. See what your food choices are: it should not be processed foods like biscuits or toasts ( made of white bread- maida). Instead go for a brown rice poha, whole wheat crackers with hummus, carrot sticks, and fruits (see snack section).
2. Chew. That's something that most people miss while 'grazing'.
3. If you tend to have maxi snacks, then have mini meals at meal time. So be mindful of the quantity consumed at those times.
The decision to have three meals a day, two meals a day, or 'graze' every two hours is entirely your call. My experience with this approach has shown me that if you eat a balanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner- then eating between meals is not necessary unless you get really hungry.