Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Some time pain is coming in both side of shoulders-blade. Some time coming in one side. If try bend neck towards down and tried touch chest. Some pain is coming in my body below neck.Please tell.
My age is 65 and I have 3 blockage in heart. Doctor in AIIMS has given me the option to choose between two surgery. Please help me. Which will be good? Angioplasty or open heart?
I am working in police department yesterday I check my blood the result of blood tryglicide value is 1748 and vldl value not recognise. Blood sugar and cholesterol sgpt sgot values are normal. Pls help me.
I have bp of 140/90 at noon (yesterday and today. Is it norma reading?Please suggest me something for high blood pressure.
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.