Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra Vikram SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having a back pain problem since last 4 years, tried almost everything still facing, now tail bone has also started paining.
I am 36 years old last few years before I have muscular stiffness in back & when I attend doctor he suggest me to wear corset belt can you suggest me for how many time I will us this since right now I have no pain?
My daughter is 22 years old, if she stands for more than an hour, she suffers from heel ache, what should be done?
I have ligament problem in my rt shoulder and when I do some work sometimes its swallow and pain so please suggest the solution.
I am 34 yrs male, last 5 days am suffering Back pain, when I consult a doctor, checked blood and told uric acid problem (7.8) what is the remedy, and what are the items I have to avoid. Please replay.
He is suffering from pain in the full leg from last 2 months. His legs are physically weak. So can you suggest any solution for it?
I'm getting leg pains at the end of the day when I go to bed. I'm 25 not yet married. But there pains are severe and unbearable.
My wife has been suffering from back pain for more than five months. Pain travels from left soldier to right and upper back to lower as like a bubble travelling here and there in my back. Got treatment from hospital for 4 months, got physiotherapy, exercise from yoga teacher etc. What next can I do?
I am having muscle spasm in my neck in the left side the pain from neck to all the way to my left hand when I wake up early morning and the pain comes and goes but because of which i'm not able to look down and its been 3 weeks and hasn't been cured yet after doing from heat treatment to physiotherapy to everything I can think.
I have a pain in my joints since 2 years and I have done exray, the result is fair but still there is pain in my leg joints.
I am a 70 year old patient. My ortho doctors suggest knee replacement therapy? Recently I ran across a friend who told me that she took some injections made from seed weed when she was in usa and now she has no problems with her bones being brittle in her knee. She evem did not have to take knee replacement therapy. Can this be true dr? If so what is the seedweed injection she may have taken? Can you help me?
Suffering from continuous back pain and illness. And have the habit of masturbation weekly 4 times. Plzzz suggest.
I am 22 years old male I have pain in backbone from last 4 months I have take medicine in that during I feel relief after stop medicine pain is continue. The pain is start after turn around 120 why should I do?
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.