Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipul Gupta
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul GuptaYour feedback matters!
My father had a fall 3 months ago on the road and he had a surface head injury. Immediately I had him hospitalized. CT scan was normal. His BP had dropped but with drip it was back to normal. But he has constantly been reporting Vertigo. We have had multiple sessions with a Neurosurgeon who reported everything normal. What is the next course of action.
Hi. I experience mild to severe headaches in the left half of my head. I have been diagnosed with migraine in the past but don't know if it's the same as the region of pain varies from time to time. HIgh BP runs in my family. Could you suggest me any medication or lifestyle changes I need to undergo.
I am having migraine problem since 13 years but still I get attack of it suddenly. What should I do to recover it?
I'm a 20year old female and I have a worm inside my brain, I dnt know the correct term for it. I have been taking oxetol 300mg for the past 3months and I'm perfectly fine. But I wanted to know the mazor precautions which I should take in my case?
I am 49 M, having Parkinson. Left side more affected. No relief from treatment. Please proscribe treatment which should be permanent.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine-
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine-
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Headaches-
Conventional mode of treatment only gives temporary relief in migraine cases. While homeopathic relief for migraine promises a permanent cure for headaches. Homeopathic medicines treat the person as a whole and try to eradicate the tendency towards a particular disease. Homeopathic treatment for migraine is done in two phases. In first phase, the homeopathic medicines aims to reduce the intensity and frequency of migraine attacks. In second phase. homeopathic medicines works to eradicate the chronic tendency to migraines. Some of the commonly used homeopathic treatments for migraines have been discussed below:
- Glonoine: This can be a very effective remedy if the symptoms include redness of the skin and a sensation of rush of blood to the head. The pain in the head is usually aggravated when you are out in the sun.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the most effective remedy for migraines if you experience symptoms of a throbbing headache in parts of your head. The pain tends to worsen by sudden movements, sound or light.
- Natrum muriaticum: Migraines that are caused by mental stress or grief are very effectively treated by Natrum muriaticum. These headaches may be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. These symptoms tend to aggravate during the day.
- Sanguinaria: This remedy is effective in treating any pain that starts on the right side of the head and spreads to the right eye. Usually, the veins around the sides of the head tend to become enlarged.
- Warning:Never treat yourself for migraine problems. Any form of migraine is complex and treatment needs to be supervised by an experienced health practitioner.