Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipin Maheshwari
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I do MRI lumber spine. I impression is diffuse lumber canal stenosis noted. Doctor suggested m operation. But can avoid operation by exercise. please suggest me other treatment.
I am 29 year old and my back is painful in the morning (spine) but after taking bath it reduces pain, year ago my knee and hip was painful doctor told me that your uric acid level is increase he prescribed mi gout check, pan 40 for 4 month but from last 3 months my back is so painful.My uric acid level is increases.
I have this snapping, clicking, popping shoulder I don't know if my elbow is included. (left shoulder) when I raises them forward up to the top it feels like the ball is sliding and when I raise to the side it hurts a little but when I raises it directly like doing an overhead press it clicks or snap or pop a bit loid but no pain. I feel thw pain when I try to rotate them slowly feeling the ball move :(please help me :(there are no PT or doctor here in our place that are good and besides im a student and I saw the price for a PT on the internet and the price cost like my whole year school tuition fee) thanks for the help doctors.
Hello, I was married 2 years back. Till now we didn't have Intercourse because of my fear that it causes pain. I have tried twice but when it starts to pain I stopped. I don't know what to do to overcome that fear. I can't go to hospital for counseling .Can you suggest me any medicine for pain or any medical treatment to open up vagina. We are ready for that. If you suggest medicine, Can you explain me in detail how the medicine works in my problem.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!