Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vindhya A Sharma
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vindhya A SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in lower back from last few months. My sitting job for 8 to 9 hrs and also pain in my right knew. When I walk I feel pain in my back on kidney side. My ultra sound for abdominal is normal but fatty lever. Please advice.
I am 33 old man. I am having a neck pain which include the backbone pain also. I can't sit properly for five minutes also. I can not walk full distance. Respect sir to consider my problem and give a suggestion How it is caused What are verification for this problem?
Sir, my knee does pop sound at the time of standing up and sitting down. It is like when I do squats my knee sounds when I stand or sit down. It doesn't pain. Sir, if it is bad for my knee then what should I do. Please help me.
I'm 24 years old and i'm a student. I'm perfectly alright until 2 years back. But then suddenly I started facing severe problem with my hand. I could do all the thing, except writing. When I try to write, hand won't go front. Pen slips from my hand. Hand gets twisted and get severe pain. Consulted many doctors for 2 years. Used allopathy, homeopathy, ayurvedic, herbal medicines, physiotherapy, acupressure. But nothing was of use. There was no improvement in my hand. I even slowly started facing problems like anger, frustration, headache, tension and depression. I'll get extreme emotions either too happy or too sad for small things. Got frustrated with all these treatments and lost hope that it will get cured and left aside everything. Can you please find any solution for my problem?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collar bone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula.
A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
* Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
* Rotator Cuff Tendinitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
* Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
* Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
* Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
* Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.