Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vindhya A Sharma
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vindhya A SharmaYour feedback matters!
In simple words - we can say" pain in the joints, which is a complex disorder with both genetic; environmental factors (like weight liftings, obesity, joint injuries etc).
It most commonly occurs in the knee joint, hip joint, lower back, neck & in the small joints of hands.
1) 1st stage: occasional pain esp. In cold weathers, heavy works, weight lifting etc.
2) 2nd stage: pain with swelling on affected joints. Pain worsens esp. On cloudy days, winter & rainy seasons.
Stiffness of joints on & off. Muscle weakness with cramps & wasting.
3) 3rd stage: pain is always present with typical stiffness of joints.
Restricted movement & joint (bony) deformity.
* for 1st & 2nd stage, the condition can be maintain & reverse with medicines, diets & other therapies like physiotherapy, accupunctures, aerobic exercises etc but for the 3rd stage surgery is the only option.
- weight loss with regular exercises (visiting to physiotherapist),
- adequate supplement of calcium rich diets
- using soft slippers & shoes
- use of walking stick
- avoid extra weight lifting etc
- Homeopathy has got lots of remedies for osteo-arthritis like rhus tox, bryonia, caulophylum, arnica, causticum, calc carb, calc fluor etc
But these medicines are prescribed only after proper case history takings.
Note: osteoarthritis is not a 1 week cure disease, it takes months together to get complete cure.
Homeopathic medicines are quite safe for all ages including pregnant & lactating womans. Once osteoarthritis is cured by homeopathic medicines, it never returns.