Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram Barua KaushikYour feedback matters!
I am having 7.4 mm stone in my right kidney and 6.6 mm each 2stones in my left kidney. Request your suggestion for home remedies.
I got my period on 11th last month. Since 5-6 days I am experiencing cramps and get a feeling that I will soon get my periods which does not happen. I had sex with my bf some days ago and it is scarring me of I am pregnant. I checked the symptoms and some of them matches like frequent urge to urinate, pain in breast, indigestion etc.
I have anal fissures problem, took doctor suggests to go for surgery. But I tried to go natural diets. Please give suggestion.
I am facing very less urination for last one week. I got my kft checked. It was OK. My creatinine was 1.04. But still I feel that amount of urine output is low. I don't feel the urge to urinate properly. Please suggest some medicine so that I can have the feel to urinate properly.
He have bilateral renal stone 6mm. He felt pain in right testis. Bt usg scrotum found normal. Why right testis feel heavy and no tenderness. How to dissolve stone and pass?
The all test are normal like cbc,, sugar fasting & p.o, lipid profile, urine analysis, tsh, prolactin,& testerone .all the test in their normal range. No one less or more their range. Wt I have ed problem .there is no erection in daytime. When I masturbate then my penis not erect in the morning if erect then there is soft erection for less time. My penis is also shrink. I don't understand why it happen. I have no drink, no smoke, no use any drug or any other medicine. No over weight. Then why it happen.
I am a 19 years old girl. I had sexual intercourse 2 days ago and then I also took a contraceptive pill. Today I hve blood in my pee. And a constant urge of peeing and burning sensation while peeing. My menstruating dates are after 8-9 days. I dnt wnna tell my parents or go to a doctor what should I do.
I am not getting stool from last six days and my kidneys are paining too. I think due to indigestion I got vomited. Plz help me! I am suffering a lot plz
My father aged 85 years. For last one day there is a small motion while discharge urine. Suggest any medication please.
It's been more than a year I'm suffering from anal itching, ani pruritus. Anal starts itching after bowel movement and sometimes during night time. please help me to get well.
There are little itchy reddish pappules appearing in my penile head, when I use anti histamine ir disappears soon and again after some time it reappears. I got checked for HIV AND VDRL, results are negative, how can I overcome this problem and there is dark grey colour material is forming in that.
I wana to know the basics reason behind stones in belly. It pain me very dangerously. It there any treatment other than operation. Iam also facing a problem of hair fall and dandruff.
Hello sir I am a overflow incontinence patient and my kidneys swelling I can take protein and how much can take please tell me.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many-a-times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Foods recommended:
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water ( 10 -12 glasses of water)
- Dietary calcium of 1gm a day
- Low oxalate diet Foods to be restricted
- Reduce the amount of salt in your diet
- Restrict food containing excess of oxalate
- Limit intake of animal proteins
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However, recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However, calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Hi doctor's mujhe kal se stomach me problem aa rahi pain nhi h but kabj ho raha hai khana thik se pachan nhi ho raha gas ban rahi hai and dakare aa rahi sath hi mere face per thodi swelling najar aa rahi aur stomach bhi bhari bhari sa ho raha hai pesab bhi jaldi jaldi aa raha please suggest me konsi medicine lu and jyada problem wali bat to nhi hai na isme.
A diseased kidney is one that has lost its ability to carry out the filtration process in a proper manner. This process of filtration usually sends the waste and toxins out of the body in a routine manner. In such cases, a kidney disease manifests which requires a number of treatment measures. Dialysis is something that enters the treatment plan at a later stage as chronic early stage kidney disease can remain in the patient’s body for many years. When the kidney function comes down to 15%, then most doctors recommend the start of dialysis which is basically a process that removes the excess waste and fluid from the blood. This can be a process that will leave the patient fatigued and in a mental state that is not exactly stable and positive at all times. It is common to see dialysis patients battling depression due to the chronic nature of the treatment as well as the low chances of recovery.
So, let us find out how dialysis patients can cope with depression.
- Professional Help: Depression is said to be like a common cold when it comes to mental diseases. The state of a person’s body can very well affect the balance in his or her mind and lead to depression. Starting from pressing circumstances to hormonal changes as well as chronic ailments, depression can affect people due to a number of reasons. Dialysis patients who are undergoing depression must consult a professional specialist like a psychiatrist who will help the patient understand and cope with the situation with the use of therapy based counselling.
- Medication: The patient can also be given medication that will prevent the build up of unnecessary stress by blocking the production of those hormones that result in a negative state of mind. This medication must be prescribed after speaking the patient’s nephrologist about what kind of medication will suit the patient specifically.
- Psychotherapy: Long term psychotherapy is also known as talk therapy that can help the psychiatrist or clinical psychologist in talking the patient through the problems. Besides giving the patient the scope and platform to air out the problems and reach solutions regarding normal day to day functioning despite the troubles, this kind of therapy also aims at equipping the patient with a better perspective and improved attitude.
While going through this kind of therapy and medication, it is important to keep a team of nephrologists and psychiatrists in the loop so that the patient may reach out at any time in order to avail help in the most trying situations. This will give a blanket of security to the patient as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.