Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaibhav Talwar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav TalwarYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I have a low back pain at left side muscle, last one year, I showing orthopedic as doctor suggested I go for x- ray and MRI scan, but there is no problem. In the report. Still no relief my lower back pain, I cont standing for More then 20 mint's it's heavy pain .pls suggest me.
Sir I suffering from pain in right shoulder blade, back and tingling at right side leg and hand and pain in right side neck. And high BP 149/89.
Hello doctor, my sister 24 years old suffering from cervical spondylitis ,doctor said take calcium as the problem is just started. Sometimes she is well and suddenly she starts feeling numbness in upper limbs last night she was sleeping and suddenly she woke up and said she is feeling like faint and pain in legs .Is this all due to cervical .please doctor suggest me some tips to overcome this problem.
Hi! I am a 20 years old guy and I have a psychological problem. I just get scared or frightened so easily by anything. I get scared to talk to girls. I just overthink what she will say or what foolish I will say. I'm an anti social. I don't know why. At every point I get scared. When some one teases me I cannot reply back I get blank nothing else matters, then for several days it will be cracking my mind by thinking about it again and again. I don't get excited like others I don't know why. I always feel like sleepy less excited.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"