Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.S. Bikal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.S. BikalYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old. I am having problems like no clear motion, sticky stool, gaseous discharge, always going 2-3 times to toilet. These problems remain in on and off cycle. Kindly how to get rid of this. Help.
I am 68 years old male, 59 kgs, 5'7" I feel bitter taste in my mouth most of the time. It is specially severe when I get up in the morning. Motions are more or less normal. Shall be grateful for advise.
Why I get burns all over my body when I go out in the sun and my skin is getting torn apart from my palm and legs. Please help.
From some days I feel pain in my chest area, and around a month ago in morning I felt pain and short of breathing and numbness in my body specially in my leg area and after that I am feeling dizziness and everything turned black in front of me then I vomit around 5 times after that felt better. Before that morning I eat at party outside sp doctor without examining said may it is because of food poisoning. But yesterday I was sitting at saloon shop and suddenly felt again that pain in my chest and I sweat a lot that time and again felt numbness, flurry and panic at that time I visited hospital and after 15-20 mins doctors recommended ECG but nothing came in that. Also from around 4 months persistent dry cough came and from around few days pain in neck throat area happen but after given allergic medicine by doctor cough reduced and barely coming. But I am worried about my chest is it a sign of heart disease and heart attack?
I am prone to common cold. Could you please give me some tips on how to prevent and cure common cold?
Suffering with skin allergy from 3 months using montek lc / cetrizine tablet alternate days, used many Lotion's and soaps now stopped everything.
All dudes should take penis protection seriously. After all, a guy has only one penis and it has to last him a lifetime. That's why paying special attention to penis health makes so much sense. So with that in mind, below are several penis protection hacks - many of them common sense in nature - that guys need to be sure to follow.
1) Don't skip the jock. Sure, a jock strap can be very uncomfortable. That's the point, bro. It's supposed to gather up the penis and balls and squish them together. That results in protection that makes it more difficult for them to fall prey to a fastball from a pitcher or a kick - inadvertent or on purpose - from a linebacker. Even amateur athletes should suffer the inconvenience and wear a jock when getting into heavy contact sports.
2) Wear a condom. As penis hacks go, this one is pretty obvious. Forget for the moment about the role a condom can play in preventing an unwanted pregnancy; focus on what unprotected sex can do to a dude's penis. One study looked at 245 couples in which one member of each couple was infected with HIV. Of the 123 couples that used condoms every time, there were no new infections. Of the 122 that did not use them every time, there were 12 newly infected partners. Condoms cannot provide foolproof protection; for example, when a sexually-transmitted infection is transmitted through sores or ulcers, a lot depends on where the lesion is located and whether the condom fully covers it. But not using a condom increases the risk of transmission significantly.
3) Wear a real condom. Sure, DIY hacks are all the rage now - but not where condoms are concerned. Balloons, plastic bags and plastic wrap are no substitute for reliably manufactured condoms that are specifically designed for penis protection. A DIY condom is simply asking for trouble.
4) Drink water. Proper hydration helps in the prevention of many penis-related issues, including kidney stones, urinary tract infections, penis rashes and dry penis skin. It also has an impact on the health and quantity of semen.
5) Ejaculate frequently. Whether via masturbation or partner sex, ejaculation helps to keep the penis in good health - and, according to some studies, also reduces the risk of prostate disorders later in life.
6) But watch the death grip. Often men masturbate with a grip that is too tight - and that can, over time, lead to a loss of sensation in the penis. Which may cause a man to grip it even tighter. Which makes it even less sensitive. It's a vicious cycle a man wants to avoid.
7) Avoid harsh chemicals. Because penis odor can be a big problem, many men resort to using soaps or shampoos with heavy scents. But strong chemicals and fragrances can do damage to penis skin, which is especially delicate.
8) Use a dependable penis health crème. This is one of the most important penis protection hacks, and one that is easy to follow. Regularly apply a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Men who have experienced some loss of penis sensitivity (due to death grip masturbation or other reasons) want to be sure the crème includes L-carnitine, which is neuroprotective and can help to restore loss of sensation in the penis. The best crèmes also help repair damaged penis skin, especially when lack of hydration is responsible. Look for a crème with both a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural moisturizing agent (vitamin E is good). Daily use of the proper penis health crème can make a big difference.