Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj MalYour feedback matters!
Is there any method for finding hair fall? That means to find out whether we are having actual hair fall or not?
Gud even doctor I request I have very stomach fact I'm very suffering to that I don't like that how decrease that fact please tell me one reason and high tablets any one I want fallow your suggestions.
My name is chintan vaghela. My age 26. I have a hair fall problem. Everyday maximum 10-15 hair fallen down when I rubb my scalp. My scalp is clearly seen when I massage with oil. I want to thick my hair scalp. Please help me. I begging you. I want to back my hair.
I am 24 year old , my hair is falling , when it grows then again fall. My hair is so thin due to which I have low hair density. I have low hair in front side .please suggest me best solution. Please tell me , what's about organ oil I have heard about if from net. Thanks.
My age is 24 but I am looking so thin then what I have do and also my sister have white patches on body pls give answer for this two questions.
I am suffering from male pattern baldness for 3 years now I am 21. I used many oils like mx5 tugain, still hair fall did not stop and dandruff is also very high. I usually sleep very late and also masturbate at least 5 times a weak does this have anything to do with my problem?
I am 24 years old married woman. Recently according to the reports I am having pcod problem. What should I do? also I am having severe hair fall! please help.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"