Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Chemical peels can improve the skin's appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it "blister" and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
After the chemical peel treatment, the face looks fresher and smoother because the new skin is exposed. Chemical peels for face range from light to deep, depending on the skin type
Chemical peel benefits are numerous. It improves the appearance of the following:
- Fine lines in the under-eye area and around the lips
- Loose skin due to aging and sun damage
- Light scars, if any exist on face
- Skin tone
- Dark patches on skin caused by pregnancy
- Sun-related freckles and spots
- Skin Redness
However, the changes are transient and subsidise within hours.
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
A chemical peel gets rid of imperfections on the face and neck, and makes wrinkles and acne scars less noticeable. It is not a question of do chemical peels work, but how well. One chemical peel session will not make the skin perfectly smooth; it will require several sessions to get the best results.
Before deciding to go for the treatment, it would be best to take time to understand and see what the chemical peel results will look like. The best way to do this is to consult with a good dermatologist and ask about what to expect.
If there is one thing for sure, chemical peel treatments are super effective at what they do...
Hi. I am 30 year old woman. I have 5 year old daughter, my skin colour wheatish but after delivery my skin become very dark day by day. And from last month it's noticeable. Please suggest something. Why it happening and what I can do.
How can I use pearl millet and ragi flour in my daily diet plan for WEIGHT LOSS process? How much of pearl millet or ragi flour to be added in my diet?
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.