Lybrate.com has top trusted Rheumatologists from across India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumeet Agarwal
Submit a review for Dr. Sumeet AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Right knee with MRI result as: Findings are suggestive of. Mid substance anterior cruciate ligament tear. Moderate joint effusion. Marrow contusion involving the medial femoral condyle. Medial meniscus contusion. Please suggest what is needed to be done.
Sir I am 21 year old boy. Two month ago I got injured in my right knee. Then I used volini to get rid of pain. But since last 4 or 5 days I am feeling pain in my right knee while cycling. Please suggest me some proper medications.
Dear Dr. Good afternoon, I am 44 Years Old, My Name is Krishna Rao, weight is 91 Kgs. My wright leg knee pain last 2 months. And my foots are frequently swelling last one month, Please suggest.
I started skipping in 14th march 2015,and in 24th march I started getting pain in my left knee also the surrounding area to the knee.I have not visited the doctor yet because I am trying to get well through homemade remedies.I tried wetting it with lukewarm water for sometime and the covering it up with the crepe bandage,secondly while retiring to bed at night,I also apply volini spray and again cover it up the same crepe bandage.The pain is little less but m fed up of this.Apart from visiting the doctor,can the doctors online suggest me what shud I do to end up with this? ra
My mother has knees pain in both knees. Main problem is in-between knee and ankle bone gone bend. It is possible to rectify this problem. Her age is 75 years.
I am doing karate and kick boxing. But I am facing knee pain in my right leg sometime it increases very much I have trouble to walk what should I do.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.