Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh Chandra Pande
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh Chandra PandeYour feedback matters!
Hi, one of my friend mom is suffering from breast cancer ,she sudden got pain on chest and after diagnosis she able to know that she is suffering from breast cancer and it was a last stage, she not able to understand what to do, I would like to know whether last stage of breast cancer can be cure or not. If it can be cure so please tell me where she should go for checkup and how much money will be spend in this treatment. Actually she is not so strong financially so please guide me how can I help her, to save her mom ,and where she should take her mom for treatment ,and where financially can be help.
Sir, my daughter is 18 years and recently found that there is a lump in her left brest. What to do? We got examined, atopsy etc. Found that it is not a cancer tumor. How to get it removed? Or it will be dissolved in course of time? Pls clarify.
What is the reason of auxiliary tail of breast? And what is the treatment of it. My Gf is having this. I want to know the reason of auxiliary tail of breast.
My mother aged 65 years suffering from colon cancer and in III stage. Treatment started with radio and chemotherapy and completed 26 strikes. For the past 7 days she is suffering with diarrhea and passing motion almost every half an hour. She had loose motion with small quantity and developed hemorrhoids (skin tag comes out in anal). She is suffering with severe pain in anal area that sustain throughout the day. She is using capecitabine 500 mg - 3 tabs twice daily. Now she is suffering from suffocation since today afternoon particularly when lay down. Looking for you are advise and help.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.