Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarwal Iqbal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sarwal IqbalYour feedback matters!
Since last ten days urine is coming very hard burning I am 63 years and sugar patient and heart patient.
I am 30 years old female and I have some urine smell comes after urination and before also. Am seviourly suffering to this what should I do please tell me.
Dear doc, from a few months I am facing frequent urination mostly at night like almost every 1 hr I use the washroom due to which I'm having pack of sleep. I am also suffering from depression and am having no control over my diet am eating too much or not at all. Please suggest what to do and what is the reason for this.
Hello sir, 2 months back I have been operated with anal fissure surgery by lords sclera method I don't know exact name of surgery but it is close to that name, my problem is again I am suffering with same disease cannot pass stool easily feels burn, itching in anal area. Please suggest me permanent solution?
Neobladder immediately following ileal conduit surgery? Our concern is two weeks later we have discharge our father from hospital after successful operation. His age 60 He had urinary infection, result was urinary bladder cancer which is now removed completely new way of urinary collection is stoma bag which is outside of abdomen, the problem is stoma bag has leakage issue every time, any way for neo bladder reconstruction.
I have a kidney stone of 7 mm as suggested by doctor I am 22 years old and I am getting heavy pains from few days. Doctor suggested for surgery URSL. Can I go for surgery or it can be resolved in any other way?
My urine analysis is slightly turbid, WBC is ocationaly .What is my condition doc? Is I am pregnant?
Frequent urination in night (4 to 5 times). Can not sleep properly. Fasting sugar is in range (99). Was having vitamin D Deficiency. Still taking the vitamin D and calcium tables after lunch. What is the reason behind this frequent urination in night only?
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.