Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sankish Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sankish KumarYour feedback matters!
1. I have sinus, can I apply curd for my hair / head when I take a head bath? 2. Is there a difference between curd and milk itself turning into curd consistency?
I am 39 years old I am suffering from joint pains. My uric acid, esr is also high not so much. So please suggest what to do?
I am getting leg cramps. N my leg gets bit swollen as well after getting cramp. I have not gained any weight still getting stretch marks all over legs. On calf thighs everywhere. What should I do?
I am19 year old. I have joint pain in leg. I am Playing basketball. So it can be a reason for pain. please provide me medication.
Having a problem beside the left neck to the shoulder point . This is the second Time in last two months .Can you tell exactly what is issue with me ? Any solution for this.
I am facing problem with not growing beard near chin at some areas it is spreading across my chin. Please suggest what Is the problem with me?
I have been having severe hairball in the last three weeks. I have changed my shampoo to a mild one and also opted for oil treatment. I have stopped using styling products yet it continues to fall. What to do?
My hair does not fall.But stil i have no hair growth.I have no stress and there r no any hereditary cause too.Pl suggest me a simple treatment so that i can maintain my hair.M 22yr old female.
Aging is a natural process and hair greying is one of the most common signs of it. The reason that your hair greys is because the pigment in your skin called melanin does not get produced in large enough quantities as you get older. In many cases however, it is noticed that hair greying happens in your 20s or 30s. This is most commonly due to a diet which is not well-balanced or a lack of nourishment. However, you can stop hair greying at a young age by using one or more of the following remedies:
- Curry Leaves: Curry leaves are one of the best cures for premature hair greying. It is the vitamin B present in the curry leaves, which is responsible for restoring the function of melanin in the hair follicles. This is not the only property it has which is good for the hair as curry leaves also repair damaged hair roots and supply crucial nutrients to the hair. It also stimulates hair growth and prevents hair fall due to the fact that it has beta-carotene. Curry leaves can be massaged into your hair by boiling them in coconut water and then rubbing them on your scalp.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil treats fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. This is due to the fact that it has a lot of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant. Vitamin E also stops split ends and helps the hair retain its elasticity. It is also used as a treatment for dandruff.
- Black Tea: Not only does black tea give a natural darker hue to the hair but it also helps the hair retain its strength and elasticity which prevents it from breaking or becoming brittle.
- Onion juice mixed with lemon juice: A shortage of the antioxidant catalase or an excess accumulation of hydrogen peroxide are the two main causes of hair greying prematurely. Onion juice will increase your levels of the antioxidant catalase while lemon juice gives a nice shine to your hair and also prevents your hair from becoming extremely oily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!