Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sankish Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sankish KumarYour feedback matters!
I want to grow my beard thicker and dense. Which medicine should I take? Does evion 400 vitamin helps in beard growth?
More than millions of people worldwide suffer from joint and knee ache on a daily basis. Usually, this type of pain comes with age, although it can also be a consequence of wearing uncomfortable shoes and having a poor body posture.
Luckily for those who have this health issue, there is a 100% effective and natural cure. The ingredients of this remedy are rich in magnesium and silicon, known as pain-soothing compounds that have the power to strengthen the tendons and ligaments as well.
Let's take a look at the recipe for the so called gelatin treatment:
First, squeeze the orange. Next, peel off the banana and mash it. Afterwards, add the honey to the mashed banana. Then, dissolve the gelatin in water. Use a double boiler to heat it and improve its consistency. After you do this, warm up the orange juice a bit, and add the gelatin to it. Stir the mixture to prevent lumps.
Next, transfer the gelatin blend into molds and put them in the fridge for 20 minutes. Then, remove the gelatin from the molds, turning it upside down on a plate, and add the honey and banana mixture.
My mother, 56 year old is suffering from joint pain in hand, elbow, legs for the last 12 years. She still takes pain killer medicine but no major improvement.
My name is Raj 27 years of age, my problem is on the right side of my cheek in small area beard doesn't grow, my humble request suggest me something which would help grow a beard on that small part of my cheek.
Hi My 2 legs nervs size are increase to much. Really I don't know what is that please help me out sir.
Unwanted hair is a major issue for many young people. Shaving or waxing the hair is tedious process, and can also be painful at times. Due to its many benefits, laser hair removal has become very popular amongst youngsters. In many cases, after three to eight sessions, permanent hair loss is observed. Recent years have seen an increase in the number of laser hair removal procedures performed.
What is the theory behind laser hair removal?
Laser technology is based on highly concentrated rays. These rays are concentrated on a specific part of your skin from where you wish to remove the hair. The highly concentrated light is directed to particular hair follicles in order to remove them. Although, permanent results or results that last a lifetime are never guaranteed, cases have been observed wherein after a few sessions, complete hair loss is observed.
Many types of laser removal procedures are available, among these, Neodymium YAG, diode, alexandrite, and intense pulsed light sources are well known.
Why should you choose laser hair removal?
Unwanted hair on your face, underarms, legs, arms or any other area can be easily removed using this procedure. Laser hair removal procedures offer you with a healthy and smooth skin free of unwanted hair. The laser used for hair removal target dark and bristly hairs without damaging the surrounding areas. Known for its speed, laser hair procedure has the ability to treat small areas in approximately one minute and less. These small areas include the upper lip region.
How long does it take?
Difficulties of laser hair removal procedure:
- Laser hair procedures can at times cause hyper pigmentation of skin or darkening of skin. It can also cause hypo pigmentation, which causes lightening of skin colour at certain regions.
- Some people experience itchiness after the procedure has been completed.
- It may leave scars or skin infections if not done by skilled or accomplished doctors.
Laser hair treatment is effective and comparatively more efficient on people who have light skin and dark hair. Generally, laser hair surgeries are done to remove unwanted hair on back, face, chest, neck, bikini area, shoulders, upper lip, chin etc. For successful results, one should get this procedure performed from a skilled doctor. If not done properly, it will leave marks/scars and damage your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
I am a 21 years old male studying in college. The problem with me is that I don't have good facial hair (a very light moustache and some hairs below the lips). And I also don't look like a 21 year. I look very childish. Like a 15-16 year old boy. So my question is "Why am I like this? Have I hadn't reached puberty yet? What can I do for it? I need some help" I have some more queries. 1) some friends told me that I have low levels of hormones (Testosterone. Is it true? 2) I started masturbation from early age like 12--13 years old. Does that have any roles with my facial hair and body growth? Any type of suggestions I am willing to listen. Home remedy or doctor consultation. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.