Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Singh Kapoor
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep Singh KapoorYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hi, We have known Doctor Sandeep for over a decade now, here is what my family has to say: Dr.Sandeep totally stands by what he has mentioned, that he extends personal attention as we have witnessed the same for years now. My mother is a heart patient and had numerous issues with her BP, and sugar and unfortunately all the issues occurs for us at wee hours when it's difficult to manage things, But with Dr.Sandeep we always had an expert advice, just a call away, he has become an extended family bow. We have been empowered with his good knowledge, way to handle things and absolute genuine guidance. We highly recommend him to the readers here and wish him great success in years to come and all good health to you...!! Regards, Advocate Anubhav Srivastav and family.
My experience with Dr Sandeep Singh has been really very great. He treats his patients like his own children and take utmost care in giving them the best treatment possible. I seek his guidance in any medical issue and his advice & treatment has always been very helpful. He is a thorough professional and a very honest individual. I recommend him for anybody & everybody who is a looking out for the best doctor/physician in Gurgaon.
We are blessed to have Dr. Sandeep Singh kapoor as our family doctor. He always provides the best Medical consultation based on his experience and the expertise which really helps in curing timely. In addition to that he is the person with kind heart and always approchable. Thank you doctor !!
Dr. Sandeep is gem of a person.. listens very patiently .. and provides the solution with minimum medication.. we find a friend in him and so will you..
High fever dengue positive with 5.3 more than 1. 1.count platelets: 1.51Lakhs. .Anything serious and worry about this result?
Water is essential for the body and it is impossible for a person to stay healthy for too long without adequate water. Most people chose to drink cold water as it gives a feeling of quenching thirst faster. Hot or warm water though is not really preferred. A comparative analysis shows that the temperature of the water we drink impacts our body.
1. Quenches thirst instantly.
2. Cools down the body immediately if body heat is unbearable (in fever or after workout)
3. Neutralize the pain caused by acidity, gas.
1. Causes severe constipation by cooling down the digestive tract and by neutralizing body heat used for digestion
2. Cools the down body causing a sudden drop in blood pressure
3. Causes the respiratory and digestive tract to contact, this may cause breathing and digestion problems
1. Improves digestion and cleans the intestine and digestive tract effectively
2. Hot water eliminates toxins from the body facilitating better health
3. It relieves constipation and enables better bowel movements
4. Provides necessary heat in the body that regulates body temperature causing better circulation of blood
5. Helps in reducing weight
1. Injects unwanted heat in the body
2. Excess heat leads to fever and fatigue
3. Doesn't quench thirst easily
From a health perspective, hot water intake is better than drinking cold water. Cold water harms far more than it benefits while hot water’s drawbacks can be easily controlled by limiting consumption and limiting the temperature of water. Drinking warm or lukewarm water is ideal and only cool (not cold) water must be consumed for quenching thirst instantly.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'