Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saluja MeenuYour feedback matters!
I have very oily scalp and face, which makes me feel so unfresh. Also, it causes hairfall to me. Kindly help.
I am have a Adriana and a problem in breathing and my hairs are also becomes white so please suggest me some way.
Recently I have got many of red big acnes or allergic red bumps on my forehead also my cheeks are red and its gone more reddish in sunlight. There is also acne marks .After applying prescribed medicine castor Nf -ofloxacin, terbinafine, clobetasol etc no relief from the medicine. The acne are painful to touch they are growing rapidly and moving to other face area. I completely fed of them .after applying castor Nf size little bit decreases but after lifting for whole day without any medication again they grows to last position .what to do. I am taking ciprofloxacin and levocetirizine now after advice by a local practitioner. What to do next please advice. My face going dull.
Falling of hair and they are becoming white. May I know the reason why this is happening. And what is the solution for this?
Sir mere chahre per lal lal dane ho jate hai or baad me badh jate hai or skin black shi pad jati hai doctors kahte hai ki jo mere head se oil nikal kar chehre per ata hai ush se ye bimari hoti hai lekin sir jab tak main koi dawai leta hu ya koi karim lagata hu tab tak hi asar rahta hai bataiye sir main kya karu or hindi me jawab dena.
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality, nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).