Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Submit a review for Lotus HospitalYour feedback matters!
Forget spending time and money at your local spa. The secret of glowing skin is as close as your kitchen. Treat you skin naturally with herbs that are meant to nourish and glow your skin. Pure ayurveda discovered natural face mask made of genlte, natural ingredients targetting your skincare.
E-prescription of face mask according to your skin types.
Hii Dr. im suffering from acne / pimples. I went to a dermatologist in jan he gave me isopil-5 medicine for 2 months after 15 acne disappear now when the medicine was going to over then again acne came I hve taking this medicine for 15 more days still same condition I can take this medicine more or now wat I should do?
Hello, I have unwanted hairs on my face at the region under eyes and on cheek. So how can I remove it permanently and what does it cost.
Scalp: Complete oily scalp Hair: very thin due to hair loss Scalp is visible if does not cover in a specific way Mild Dandruff Undergone several tests regarding thyroid and iron n blood deficiencies Everything is fine regarding those cases Working as software engineer Note: I do not want use any pills or take treatment Question: I need a daily routine like which kind of specific foods If I take daily will be helpful for my regrowth of hair (I want hair regrowth becoz my scalp is completely turning into bald) Which Shampoo Which Conditioner Which oil How many times and when and for how much time I have to apply oil Can I shampoo daily.
Losing hair and getting bald head however my hair is falling much faster than before how to solve this problem.
I have unwanted hair on my face and body. I am troubled of this. Suggest me any easy and permanent solution for this.
I have get blaker skin for this monsoon and its get oily .so what I do for my skin .to look fairer and freshly type.
I have acnes problem on whole body specially chest nd back part and ichi problem also creates it What is the simple solutions to prevent it.
I was having chicken pox 2 months ago, but its marks are now also how much time it will take if I use coconut oil massage to clean them?
I am having hair fall problem from few time and my hair also starting grey so please suggest me something. 1. I have to wash my hair daily other wise my scalp staring etching. 2. So tell me what thing I use for hair wash and should I use any oil or not. If yes so which oil I should use. How frequently I have to wash my hair. Please help me.
How to make our skin tight and glowing Even there is an sudden growth in my upper lip hair please help me out give me some home remedies to get rid of it.
There are several different types of pimples and they have different signs and symptoms:
- Whiteheads - also known as a closed comedo. These are very small and remain under the skin, appearing as a small, flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads - also known as an open comedo. These are clearly visible on the surface of the skin and are black or dark brown due to the oxidation of melanin, the skin's pigment. Some people mistakenly believe they are caused by dirt, because of their color, and scrub their faces vigorously - this does not help and may irritate the skin and cause other problems.
- Papules - these are small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin. The bumps are often pink.
- Pustules - these are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.
- Nodules - these are morphologically similar (similar structure) to papules, but larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts - these are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.It is advisable to visit a dermatologist instead of taking over the counter medicines for pimples.