Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Salil JainYour feedback matters!
I am from palakkad, Now here temp 40° +, That cause we have too much urin problem, how to we will clear the problem's, This time which quantity want to drink water?
I have been suffering from kidney stone problem. Stone size is 7 mm. Does it cure by medicine. Pls suggest me tablets to cure pain. I can't bare the pain.
Hello sir I have itching around my anus area. There are no pain and no bleeding is it hemorrhoids problem or not please tell me how can I treat it.
I have some urination problem. When I do urinate after 5 or 7 minutes it came out drop by drop many times in a day, what can I do?
Hello sir. My mom is suffering from chronic kidney stones- calcium oxalate. From 68 + years. She is very weak n very thin now. Can we give her nutrilite (amway) calcium supplements and also protein powder?
I have burn while peeing from last few days. And my stomach is also not good. Yesterday I went 6 times for toilet.
Recently I have very bad itching in my anal area. I keep myself very clean without sweat. I can neither scratch hard nor leave the itching. please help me. I could feel some slight skin aberration near my anal area. I am 25, male from chennai.
I found that oil is coming out of my butt while farting and I am a vegetarian so why it's happening?
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.