Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Salil Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Salil JainYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam what should medicine prefer if some stones are there inside the body? Tell me the better medicine or advice?
I had kidney stones and those are very disturbing to me. So I want to remove those stones but I do not need any surgery. So is there any home remedy to remove these stones.
This is for my father. Age 62. He is suffering for kidney problems. His creatinine level is 4.4 now Urea is also above levels Haemoglobin is hovering around 6 to 7 Please suggest.
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
My body is very much dehydrated all the tome, I drink plenty of water but as I do, I urinate immediately like 20 to 40 mins. My skin dry and my face very much oily. Please help me with this. Thank you.
I am 50 years old my creatinine level 9 and doctor telling I had cancer one urine bladder closed that is right one and left is coming doctor wear stent for that but its right side the stent not going its blocked its seems how will my problem wil solve please give suggestion and rply which type of treatment must start.
Early morning white serum discharges after urine. And no hardness in penis please consult medicine for long term cure.
Few years ago I have the treatment of Jaundice, but still my urine colour is dark brown. Is there any problem with my liver function. I have done the LFT test where my bilirubin is 1 mg/dl. Please suggest.
I have two stones in left kidney but since last two days I am feeling very much uncomfortable on my right side there is a bit of uneasiness only on right side from chest to groin. I am also feeling suffocated due to this. Pls tell me is it related to kidneys and tell me what should I do.
Hello doctor. Few days back my aunt was having pain in her anus area. And since Monday her pain was severe and was having fever as well. We took her to a clinic were doctor has giver her some fever medicine and a pain killer and said she is having low blood pressure. She is not having any bleeding no constipation only pain in her anus area feeling tightness over there and fever as well. Please suggest an appropriate solution. Thanks.
Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after 10 minutes urine may come and if I want to control then may come very fast. What is the problem.
I am 21 years old male and I had uti for the past month and I consulted a doctor and it was cured. Today when I peed I had a tingling sensation after I peed.
Mujhe ek saal se rectam ,vagina me burning sensation hai after stool. Feet ne bhi burning sensation hai. No plies, fissure urine culture test negetive. Kyon se doctor ko check karau perio bhi theek hai. Muhje GERD ki problem hai jiski medicine le rahi hu. Diet plan se diet le rahi hu.
Is taking Jalra M 50/500 for sugar And telma 40 mg for BP is safe taking regularly I have kidney stone 4 mm both sides how to get cure kidney stones. Will stone grows if not taken medication.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.