Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RaquibYour feedback matters!
I have had sciatica severe sciatica attack in last October ,pain is gone yet not able to walk normally .can you help .I'm 65 years old female.
I am 29 years old and I have a problem of back pain when I get up in the morning but after I take bath with hot water pain vanishes or sometime there is very little pain but wanna get rid of this daily pain.
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help cure this issue.
I am 51 years old male having severe pain on right foot near smallest toe i.e. right side. Nothing in X Ray report. I have no sugar problem, somebody had told me that this may be sign of gout. please tell me which report I have to go for.
Lower back pain from 3 months which comes and go pain while bending forward or while sitting on floor. Consulted a doctor before a month he told me not to lift heavy for 10 days and give me multi vitamin + pain killer. Now pain is still there my lowerbacl feel stiff. I have no pain in legs or arms and no burning sensation Is it Disk?
I am 25 year boy. I have backach last 2 years. I take doctor advice but no effect. What should I do?
She is suffering from spondylitis and now from. Morning itself having a severe back pain. What can be done?
I have degenerative lumbar spondylisis with straightening of lumbar curvature with large interior marginal osteophytes ,syndesmophytes at l3-4, l4-5 level and interior marginal spondylitis changes, resulting in severe pain in lower back, knee and feet,
Having unbearable pain in the arm from neck and shoulder since two to three weeks. Some doctors are saying she is having spondylosis.
Maire mummy ki age 50 years hai or unko ghutno or kamar main bahut dard rehta hai .please suggest me any ayurvedic treatment or home remedy.
Good evening Doctor, 1. I am suffering from back and shoulder pain from two months. Daily I am driving on two wheelers minimum 60 KM to 80 KM. 2. And also I have migraine Headache. Please suggest me what is solution above the problems.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
I have desk job, I will be working 9 hrs per day, usually I get back pain. Tell me some tips to not to get pain.
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.