Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RaquibYour feedback matters!
I have spondylosis and I am badly effected. It's too paining. I have already consulted a doctor. What should I do now?
सर मुझे काफी टाइम से कमर दर्द की शिकायत है । और कुछ टाइम से तो जब भी मै सुबेरे उठता हु । तो मेरे पुरे शरीर में दर्द होने लगता हैं आज कल तो थोडा सा काम करने मे ही थक जाता हू । मुझे कया करना चाहिये ।
In my leg joints heavy cracking sound is coming. I'm just 21 years. It is coming from last 1 year. What to for this problem.
I have lower back pain nd pain from hipt which continues till d foot I have stiff my age is 48 yrsnd weight 67 please helpshould I exercise or go for walk or go 2 a physiotherapist.
Hi, My age is 36 Yrs, I'm suffering from back pain since many years now, I never consult to any doctor till now, my job is to sit on chair and use computer for long hours, I don't do any gym and not pull any heavy items usually, I feel pain little when I sit on chair and straight my back, I feel more pain while I stand and bend myself for iron cloths for 10-15 minutes, and when I went out for shopping in malls and I walk for about 1 hour or 2 hour and suddenly when I bend down myself I feel good pain later I go to bed for sleep and next day I don't feel same pain, so I would like to ask my problem is serious now or it will be serious in near future? should I consult to any orthopedic immediately? what precautions should I take right away? appreciate your valuable suggestions.
I work on my computer for more than five hours and I am having backache and also getting yellow teeth.
I am 45 years old and working in bank as a cashier, I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder for more than 1 year. I consulted two ortho experts, they x rayed my shoulder in different angles and prescribed medicine which is of no use, the pain still persisting. Can any body guide how to get rid of this ?
Hi doc last few days I am suffering back pain. When I ride bike so long time. So please advice me what can I do to resolve my problem. I am a sales manager.
Hi i'm having lower back pain since few days and I was lifting heavy weights during an exercise about 2 weeks ago after that i'm experiencing this pain while sitting and moving! What should be done to cure this? Hope it's not any injury.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kgs, right now I am 65 kgs, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to walk.
She have a strong pain in her all joints and after doing some household works her pain increases what is the reason for it? What can we do to solve it.
I am 34 year male and off late I am getting pain in my right toe when moved to the right side or left. Kindly suggest me.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.