Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Hello Doctor, I heard that homemade face mask opens skin pore and make skin sensitive is it true? I want to use rice flour and coconut milk face mask. My skin is already very sensitive for UV. Should I use this mask or not ?
I have hair fall problem. How to get rid from this problem. Please provide Me right solution as soon as possible.
Hi I'm mukund patel I have 1 question my face eyes under dark circles to how to remove. Please solution given me. Thanks.
I am 24 year old girl and I am suffering from acne scars from last two months. I tried a lot of home remedy but it didn't work for me. What should I do?
Sir I have pimples ony face frpm last 6 months o ude so ma y creams bjt dkesn nkt want to bd sp please send md idea.
Doctor my age is 19 and I have left breast is little big and right is small than left breast before I did not find that now I find and I am feeling like can not carry and if I wear. Bra also I feel like irritate so tell me doctor is there any problem with this one big and one small breast before 1 month I got left breast pain now it's gone but I feel like it's heavy myne are not big size also just normal size only that only I can't carry there is any problem.
I am 30 year old physically fit man lost 60 % of hair density. Is that possible to get regrow my lost hair?
I have exams so no much sleep but no much tension also. But still my hair is falling a lot. Maybe a phase where hair falls. But my face had become too dull although I started eating healthy food. At night everyday I used to apply coconut oil to face. Thn I reduce to thrice or twice a week. What to do with my dry face . Dono suddenly face is dry and dull. I have normal skin.
I had pimples early which has left marks I tried lots of thing but the marks are not gone what should I do?
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
I'm suffering from painful acnes since last 3 years. Tried many medicines but no use. Please help me to get rid off these acnes.
I'm using Vichy normaderm total mat hydrating gel with laroche pose spf50+ sunscreen and Vichy facewash. I'm unable to find any change Can you suggest me the better way?
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
I am suffering from dark circles under my eyes. Nd they are increases their darkness. I went to a Dr. Bt they said that I hv to use leaser teachniq on my dark circles. Is that safe for my eyes nd how much coast will be for this technic.
Laser skin resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure which helps in rejuvenating the skin. The effects of sun, old age and some facial skin disorders are also reduced with laser skin resurfacing. This procedure is quite safe, convenient and provides effective results. The expenses for this procedure are comparatively lesser than other related cosmetic procedures.
Laser skin resurfacing is also called laser peel and helps in the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. The production of collagen and new skin cells in also stimulated. As a result of this procedure, your skin becomes smoother, younger and looks healthy.
During the procedure, a laser is used, which dissolves the molecular bonding of damaged skin cells. This is done layer by layer until the appearance of the skin gets smoother and more uniform. The damaged skin layers are peeled during this procedure.
Laser skin resurfacing can be performed to different depths, according to your requirement. All facial lines and wrinkles are improved depending upon the depth. There are different devices used for laser skin resurfacing and hence, the procedure can be divided into several types, based on the types of laser used.
Types of Lasers:
1. CO2 lasers: This device accounts for being the highest intensity laser skin resurfacing treatment. After using CO2 lasers, the skin's appearance becomes tighter and much smoother. The laser utilizes heat for the restriction of collagen bonds. CO2 lasers help in diminishing or eliminating scars, wrinkles, warts and birthmarks. CO2 lasers are used in early stages of cancer treatment.
2. Erbium lasers: These lasers are capable of removing the thin layers of the skin. These are less powerful than the CO2 lasers, but more precise. This laser skin resurfacing is carried out mostly in people with a dark complexion as the risk of permanent changes to skin pigmentation are less. The healing period is shorter, and these lasers are used for treating minimal wrinkles or lines.
3. Fraxel lasers: Fraxel laser skin resurfacing procedure is different from the other laser treatment methods. The Fraxel laser procedure is non-invasive and fewer side effects occur after the treatment. Skin tenderness and pain are not felt after the treatment. This treatment requires several sessions to be completed.
A laser skin resurfacing procedure enhances your skin's beauty and youthfulness as all facial lines or wrinkles are eliminated. The overall texture of the skin is also improved in case it becomes rough and coarse due to sun damage. The production of collagen in the lower dermis is stimulated as well. Laser skin resurfacing also removes skin growth like moles and warts.
Laser skin resurfacing is an effective cosmetic procedure for skin rejuvenation.
Note: All the wrinkles or facial lines are improved/eliminated depending upon age/depth and the type of Lasers used /indicated.