Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama JoshiYour feedback matters!
I had copper T inserted around 2.5 years back. I had heavy menses for 3-4 months but got back to normal after that. After 2 years of insertion my menstrual flow became scanty which worried me. I am 32 years old and chances of menopause was rare. But I blamed the excessive workout for that. In the past 1 year I have gained nearly 7 kgs of weight. This is bothering me a lot. I workout very regularly and sincerely. But I am unable to see any changes. The weight gain is in the middle region. Tummy, thigh and hips. Kindly guide me what should I do? I did not have any other side effects after insertion. But weight gain is unstoppable. I want this preventive method as I do not wish to get pregnant whereas my husband is hell bent for second child. Please help.
I'm 36 yers old my periods r irregulars from past 11 month I don't have my periods I don't have any medical issues I did all the tests what d Dr. said all d reports r normal I don't have thyroid and asthma also but there's low vitamins and blood is also low I had medicines also it's not working at all from two days I have back pain also what should I do now please suggest me and m not pregnant. My first child was normal delivery and second is surgery. Long back I had appendix operation nw m fine d only think is low BP and Irregular periods.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello, doctor I am 9 month pregnant I want to ask something that today when I did my ultrasound my gyno said dat the FL is 66 mm corresponds to 34 week 2 days (Apply slightly short) bt in my last ultra sound reports every thing was perfectly fine my 1st FL was 38 mm corresponds to (22 week 3 days) and second was FL: 56 mm corresponds to (29 week 2 day ). I am really tensed is everything alright cos m very much worried about my little one.
How to stop over bleeding as her menstrual cycle has been crossed 10 days, before she has taken misoprostol to prevent unwanted pregnancy of 9 weeks.
I want to know the reasons for irregular menstruation cycle. I want to know the healthy diet for increasing my hemoglobin and blood purification.
I am using Gestmaten100 what its helps to became pregnant are what its use or any side effect, for what purpose this tablet.
Hi my period was on 23 Feb 2015 but till I'm not getting my period I have two kids.Worried about it. What can I do now please suggest?
I am 35 years old and have irregular cycle like 21,25,28 with 3 to 5 days bleeding from last 3-4 months. My periods was begins on 31st Jan and finished on 2nd of Feb. I had sex on 6th of February as I thought its safe but now I am sacred that will I get pregnant. Pls help.
I am 9th pregnant. 1. My expected due date is on 9th march. At what period contractions will start and how to recognize? 2. Please provide any suggestions for happy delivery (any do's or do not's).
I'm taking Femilon for regulating my periods. I have pcod and thyroid too. Can I try to conceive after this pack or should I take one more set of Femilon? Will taking Femilon affect Ovulation?
I didn't get periods for last three months, my last periods came on feb 2015. I delivered a baby on last march 2014 after that I got periods from october 2014 but suddenly its stops from march 2015. Please advice.
I had unprotected sex on July 21st and immediately took unwanted 72 withing one hour of sex. On 22nd July I had blood discharge for about 3 days. I couldn't understand whether it was my period or side effects of taking the pill. But then I didn't get periods till today that is 29th of August. I tested with a prega news. It showed negative. What should I do. My period was supposed to be on 23rd of August but it's delaying.
Hi, I have problems during inter course with my husband. Can feel a thick tissue in my hymen due to which I'm unable to feel my hole.
I have noticed a whitish vaginal discharge and vulvak itching. Clobetasol cream alleviates the itching, but there is pain during sexual intercourse and I cannot reach an orgasm. What are these symptoms of?
Medicine kha kar miscarriage karne k baad aurat ko sex karnna chahiye ya ni uske kya defect h after miscarriage wth the help of medicine can we have sex.
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
The different parts of the human body grow at their own pace. When it comes to your brain, it stops growing at 25.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!