Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
I have pilonidal cyst since 4 days I have seen to doctor they gave me option surgery or medicine I take medicine after 1 day taking medicine I am facing pus and blood come out from that cyst so I am thinking that is it curing or should I consult doctor again about this situation?
I have dark circles since 5 years, please suggest cream as well as home remedies to get rid of this dark circles.
My skin has lost all the glow and looks dull also many pimples and dark circles are there! my lips are also darker now.
Hello. I am a girl and I have problem of regular breast pain nowadays when I touch. What is the problem.
I am having dark spots on my face since last 4 years. Please tell me the effective way to overcome from this problem.
My name is krishi, I have a sensitive akin in winter or combination in summer! I m going yo marry in 2 months so I want a healthy glowing radiant skin! Please help me out! Wat should I have to do! Suggest me some skin care regime as well any kind of supplements! For better results.
Dr. Meri body par guthliya horhi hai yeh takriban 5 ya 6 sal se hai phele ek ya 2 thi abhi kafi jyada ho gyi hai in me dard nhi hota hai alopathic doctor kehte hai ki inka aalopath me koi treatment nhi hai meri age 28 year hai.
My Friend she is having Lichen Planus Skin Disease. What kind of treatment should she prefer. English Medicine or Ayurveda Or Homeopathy.
Whenever alone I get scared from dark places and try to find lights. I have infrequent nightmares getting dragged. Nail biting. Anxiety disorder. I had nocturnal enuresis treated by minirin or sth.
Ends of my nails have skin come out and looks awkward. Why is this happening and what is the solution?
My face has become much more darker then rest of body as if other persons head placed on this body. What to do.
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old, I have bladder in my both nipples since I was 15 year old now it has grown, kindly advice me what I should do and is it a breast cancer like ladies, I am getting scared please advice.
Hi I am suffering from oily face. When ever I exposed to sunlight my face colour immediately turns to black. I need remedy in the from of tablets to decrease melanin content. And also suggest me for dark circles problem.
Hi I'm a male my face looks and is dark or black I want to become fair or look fairer please tel me wat should I do or wat should I apply please tel me plz.
My friend is taking some allergic tablet from past ten years tablet name is LORINOL 10 mg. I told her to stop the tablet but she is not willing to stop. If is stops taking that tablet her skin color turns into reddish and with rashes.
I am using betnovate-c for the treatment of acne, dark spots and damaged skin so it will use or not in the treatment of those thing's.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.