Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev BajajYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with high cholesterol non hdl is 183.3 total cholesterol is 236, triglycerides is 304 and vldl is 60.8. Apart from this my vitamin D is low 18, b12 is low 191, and iron is low. What should be my diet to fix this problem? What all should I eat and not eat? Age 30 years.
My wife 42 F, having polycystic kidneys . Using B.P tablets for controlling B.P. She has operated for gall bladder stone. Also removed uterus 6 years before due to heavy bleeding . Now she feels weakness, sleep less, stain. After consulting cardiologist, using medicine for high heart beat .
I am 25. I am from ludhiana. I have blood pressure problem. I am not eating outdoor things. But my blood pressure rises very high. What should o do?
I have pain in my heart for 2 to 3 days but when I drink eno it's not and over and also have pain in my stomach and drinking eno is wad over and over.
I am suffering from pain left side lightly once my body was straight right move the chest pain was occurred. Please suggestions.
Hi I am Sandeep my age is 28 last 3 months I having pain in chest left side I have taken ECG, TMT Everything is ok but pain is there what to do pls tell me.
I am a 65 year old hypertensive, diabetic on oral medication. My creatinine and triglyceride levels are 1.3(0.6-1.17) and 268 respectively. I am a hypertensive since the age of 18 and diabetic since I was 51. I take Telma 80, Concor AM 5, PrazopressXL 5, OD and a combo of Pioglitazone15, Glimepiride 1 and Metformin 500 as well as Voglistar0.3 BID inadditon to a multivitamin and a diazepam tablet. Consulted a nephrologist who said that it is normal for me and did not add any medicine. My other lipids are normal, HbA1c id 6.4 and 3 CAGs int he past , last being in Feb 2009 were normal. I dont smoke and drink occasionally. Please advise.
Sir, I am 37 years old, I have undergone openheart surgery, aortic valve replace done on january 10, 2002, now I am leading a normal life like others.Please suggest further
I am having mitral valve stenosis. No trouble in regular life. But one of d cardiovascular expiry says that. In future I may go for surgery. Is it true? Wt to do if I dont want to go for surgery. And how the surgery will be. Safe or complicated.
I am suffering from cardio pain since last 6 month. I have visited many doctors still suffering from pain. Please help.
Good evening Doctor! Is climbing stair case upto 6 floors few times a day any harm to heart? I am taking telma20 daily for high BP, most of the time reading is normal now.
Recently I have high blood pressure (bp) So doctor suggest me to eat 1 table daily. Know I m check it's normal. So I can drop table. Want to eat table? Know. Or else continually eat?
She is a high blood pressure patient. She is loosing her weight. She vomits out all she eat. Also have pain in joints of arms and knees. Please help.
Hello doctors, my age is 31. My BP is 150/100. What are the preventive measures to take in order to avoid or delay hypertension. Also I have thyroid problem.
I have chest pain from 5 months but it occurs not frequently if occurs after 4-5 days and the type of pain is sometime sharp and sometime burning I get very discomfort while pain and feel very scary please suggest me proper advice and treatment.
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.