Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rahul Prashad


Integrated Medicine Specialist, Gurgaon

18 Years Experience
Dr. Rahul Prashad MD Integrated Medicine Specialist, Gurgaon
18 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Rahul Prashad
Dr. Rahul Prashad is a trusted Integrated Medicine Specialist in MG Road, Gurgaon. He has had many happy patients in his 18 years of journey as a Integrated Medicine Specialist. He is a MD . He is currently associated with GNHospitals in MG Road, Gurgaon. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rahul Prashad on has a number of highly qualified Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD - Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi - 1999
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment


94/4, MG RoadGurgaon Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Prashad

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 25 years old and married for 2 years. We are trying to conceive for past 4 months but not successful.. We try to have sex every alternate day but sometimes I am very dry which leads to difficulty in penetration and thus conceiving.. Please advise how to avoid the dryness. PS - we do have lot of foreplay but nothing helps.

Gynaecologist, Ahmedabad
To conceive one thing you should know that contact during ovulation only results in pregnancy, ovulation period is 14days prior to menses date. If your cycle length is 28_30 days you should have contact from12_17th day of your cycle. For your vaginal dryness, it may be due to excessive contact and you are very stressed for the pregnancy, take it easy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am married before 1 year and I am tried for pregnancy but not get pregnancy. Please give a name of medicine if any Please help.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
1 year is short time. You can still wait for 1 more year with having intercourse around ovulation day. Ovulation happens only on1 day of each cycle. In a woman with regular cycles of 28 days it happens around 14 th day. If getting impatient both of you meet Gynaecologist or infertility specialist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Muje khasi bahut dino se chal rahi he me do bar TB bhi check kar bhi liya par report me kuch nahi he or me textile me kam karta hu vaha cotton dust rahta he aap please muje apani advise dijiye.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
honitus cough syrup 2 tsf 2 times a day. if not ok. consult physician.. sinarest one tab at night for 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I want to knw about twins pregnancy I wish to have twins baby's Is it possible? Is there any treatment for it?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, The chances of having twins increases the rate of mothers over the age of 35 is more per 1000 maternities. This is hereditary, too, if your mother or her mother's mother is a fraternal twin, These women may carry a gene for hyperovulation which means they release more than one egg during an ovulation cycle, increasing their ability to conceive fraternal twins. The chances may increase if the mother is a fraternal twin herself. You should go for fertility drugs or undergo other fertility treatments as the availability of fertility enhancements has increased after fertility enhancing treatment is around 25%.You should consult your gynaecologist in this regard, please. Tk, care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am trying to conceive for 5 months but there is no results.. I have already done my all medical test. All report are ok. My husband s semen test is ok. Doctor has advice me to do SSG test in this month.. Is this necessary to do this test or we should waiting for few months. please help me.

MICOG, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
If you are anxious to conceive, go for ssg. Otherwise can wait till 7 more months if age less than 30 years.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor I am suffering Cold and cough from some days. What should I take to improve?

General Physician, Jaipur
Do you have some other symptoms like fever , breathlessness, any blood in cough, pain in chest. Please update. You may require some blood investigation,Chest xray etc, Check up. For simple cold & cough do steam inhalation using Karvol vasocap( not to eat). Tab. Levocet 5mg once at night. Avoid oily , spicy, cold food items, For further treatment, please update your status.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got married in the month of November last year. Now we r thinking about baby. What is best time to do sex after my wife's periods to make her pregnancy and her periods stop 11th day of the month.

Homeopath, Ludhiana
hello... to conceive it is good to have sex during ovulation period... ovulation start from 14th day to 21st day from LMP.. it means if your wife's periods start on 6th then her ovulation period is 19th to 26th of the month.... this is the best time to have sex to conceive.... in some women this may vary because in some women cycle is 28 days or in some 32 days.... so note down the days according to your wife's cycle.... take online consultation for more details take care....
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I want to get pregnant My last period was on 25th February and its 5th April now I haven't get my period My period is always irregular. It's always 6-7 days late But today it is late for 12 days Am I pregnant? I took a pregnancy test on 2nd April but it came out negative Did I took it so fast? How long should I have to wait to confirm the pregnancy test with irregular cycles?

BHMS, pgdcbm, MD(AM)
Homeopath, Gurgaon
If your menses are always Irregular, think of the longest time gap between two cycles that you get and then do the test after 4-5 days of the last expected date. If you got your periods on 25thfeb, next were expected around 1st April. You can now get the test repeated in 2-3 days time. Use early morning sample preferably.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife aged 34 years was suffering from anemia last year had been on medicines since 1 year recently did her checkup TSH value is 7.52 and haemoglobin is 12.3 problem in conceiving prescribe medicine ASAP thanks.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Give her Cap evecare by Himalaya 2 2 regularly Lohasav 10 ml twice daily with water for 3 mths Reconsult with reports and details of problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of syn flu and what are the precaution should be taken to avoid the same disease.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Symptom of Flu are: high temperature Body ache/ Headache Malaise Joint pain/ muscle pain cough/ cold There are some supplements name Nutrilite Daily and Protein available that can be start after personal consultation and these supplement can reduce severity and no. of episodes of Flu this supplements has shown wonderful result by boosting our immunity many folds
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years male suffering from chronic caugh for last 12 years. While coughing irritation of throat occur, no chest pain. When cough started it last for 1 minute and my eyes becaming red. I have consulted ent, medicine specialist, chest specialist done many test like x ray, throat endoscopy, allery etc. Everything is normal. Please suggest.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Do prevent a sore throat infection, a sore throat (pharyngitis) is normally a symptom of a bacterial or viral infection, such as the common cold. In around a third of cases, no cause for the sore throat can be found. If you have a sore throat, you may also have: swollen tonsils (tonsillitis) fever enlarged and tender glands in your neck discomfort when swallowing I am a general physician who will prescribe you an appropriate treatment plan for your case, do reply back for private consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe lower left back pain. It more worsen when coughing or bending. What should I have to do?

Physiotherapist, Kota
Back pain or HIP PAIN k liye back isometrics exercise kijiye or hot fragmentations kijiye. For word bandings mat kijiye. Long time ek hi positins m mat rahiye. Breegings exercise bilateral or single leg rotation kijiye phle without weight kijiye fir 1-2kg weight cuff se kijiye rotations kijiye leg single -single than avoide kijiye stair clabbings sweelings ho to ice ki massage kijiye back pain ko ap darr mat smjiye ap low back belt bi use m laa sakte h vo kisi bi tarah k jurck se apko bacha ti h deep breathing exercise kijiye I hope get well soon… thnx.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was having cough for 2 weeks and today morning I had severe pain on fore head. Like its tightening amd looses. Is there any remedy for the cough to be completely removed from the sinusitis?

General Physician, Mumbai
For cough take syp ascoril-D 2.5 ml twice a day and For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Take Cp Amoxicillin 500mg 1-1 for five days and Take a flow of steam (of plain water only ) over the forehead through a crescent steam inhaler, eight hourly
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have bad cough with cold along with fever and body ache. My eyes too are paining. What should j do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take tab. sinarest it contains ( Acetaminophen+ Pseudoephedrine+ chlorpheniramine). Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine is a combination medicine used to throat infection and treat headache, fever, body aches, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and sinus congestion caused by allergies, the common cold, or the flu. Do gargle with warm water thrice a day. Drink warm water also. Take plenty of water, liquid diet, dalia, green veg., orange. avoid cold things, cold drinks. Oily foods. for eye use eye drop genty 1 to 2 drops thrice a day. welcome
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I zm a 35 yr old female having a 5 yr old son. It was a c section in 2010. After that I had an abortion back in 2011 becoz we were not ready to have 2nd one that time. Its been 5+ years now that I have not conceived. I have hammoragic cyst problem. Also this january I had ectopic pregnancy which was terminated. I am trying hard for pregnancy from last 1 yr but nothing is happening. What shud I do? please advise.

MBBS, MD Obs & Gynae, FNB Reproductive Medicine
Gynaecologist, Jalandhar
u need hormonal tests for ovarian reserves as it decreases with age. plus u need tests for tubes if they are open. and persistent haemorrhagic cyst can be endometriosis so u need further evaluation for it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know after 35 years for females fertile eggs in ovaries will gradually become less and chances of pregnancy is completely less. Is it true?

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi Ya its true that number of egg size decrease after 35 ,but pregnancy chance is not completely less ,in this era there are many assister reprodutive techniques available so dont worry Thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had miscarriage on 6 december 2016 .now after 4 months we want to plan again. Doctor asked to go for torch test and it came positive. Rubella igM 3.98 herpes 5.98 cytomgla igG said to plan on pregnancy but nothing can be done to control these antibodies that has been developed due to infection. Another doctor advised rovamycin forte to treat infection. And advised not to plan baby for 3 months. I M VERY CONFUSED please ADVICE WHAT TO DO. IF I CONCEIVE WILL THERE B ANY ABNORMALITY IN BABY DUE TO THESE VIRUS. SEEKING your ADVICE. THNK YOU.

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Thrissur
A positive torch test is a reason for infertility/abortion, etc. Some antibodies in the body still causes the intolerance in harmonic health in you. Some people may prone to allergies due to it. It can be corrected with proper life style and constitutional medication in Homoeopathy Consult there. And have a speedy recovery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough from the past one week its not resolving on its own.

General Physician, Delhi
Take over-the-counter antitussive cough syrp for your cough. Do lukewarm water gargles twice a day. Drink plenty of liquids. Eat healthy diet. Hope this helps u. If required, consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(10 ratings)

Dr. Sumit Wadhwa

DNB (General Medicine), Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD), MBBS
Integrated Medicine Specialist
200 at clinic
Book Appointment