Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Priya AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have memory loss problem. I don't remember things for long time. Please toell me what should I do? Please advise.
I am 38 years old. Since last 2 3 months feeling depressed. It is severe in the morning. Do not feeling like going out or talking to anyone. Though I am doing all the required tasks not feeling happing just dragging myself to do all the chores. Please tell me if it is normal or I should visit a doctor.
I am suffering from anxiety from past 2 months. And sometime I feel I will forgot everything, what I am doing, what is there very irregular things. What to do I don't want to eat anxiety medicine.
Hello. I want to talk about a complicated situation going in my life. And it's making me insane. I'm 22 years old student. Till 12th boards. I was quite serious about my career. And I'm still. Really want to achieve. And want to be working girl. But after 12 I took and really worked hard for a national level college. Though I could not got that but still it was my choice not to go for other that was good enough but out of state. I wanted to be stay in my own city which I really where are all my friends as well my bf. After a lot of fight I took architecture instead engineering I thought it would be great for me and everyone was against it. But I won and my college began. 1 year was okay. I mean not great. I mean I was just an average girl with hi-fi thinking. And 2 year my attendance was becoming short day by day. I started thinking I don't deserve I want something else. Once my attendance was very short in 3 year. I got so scared that what would everyone will ask about my attendance. And so on and what will I tell to my class teacher and friends. I got really scared and stopped going to classes and did not attend the exams as well. Everyone of my batch will graduate next year. I don't know what should I do? I mean what I'm suppose to do? I cannot talk to my friends or my family relatives. That's why I'm very scared. I wanted to an ias. And it was my dream since I was in 9th std. And now I don't know what to do. Sometimes I think I should die just end my life instead of wasting everyone's money hope and time. And frankly I can't tell or talk to anyone. The only thing I'm worried about is my career studies and graduation. Please help me.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.