Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prameela E JosephYour feedback matters!
I have marks on my face. I have tried many products like mederma, metacortil lite, mela glow. But there's no result. It's been more than 5 years. I've got that mark coz of sun. Now I use sunkroma SPF 50 to protect my face from sun. But the mark is still there. Pls suggest.
I have a black patch on my skin it was there from about a week and its disappearing really slow what should I do?
My friend is having hair fall problem for past one year. How can he control his hair fall and grow back his hair on the bald spots?
My lips are bit dark, dull, dry and flaky, though I follow a healthy diet (fresh fruits n vegetables & water). Please suggest me some good budget friendly lip moisturizers with spf if necessary. I use maybelline baby lip balm in day time which do soothes and tints my lips but just for about 5hrs and gets back to normal after the lip balm fades away. Also suggest any natural treatment for same.
What is dermaroller is it good for hairloss and how to use it? Its benefits and loss and what precautions should be taken? Please sir explain?
I am Ravi 24 years old, I have a hair falling problem, am not use any oils since before, then lot of hairs fallen my head, am so much feared about that, so I requesting to tell me what should I do to solve my problem.
Hello sir, I have an oily skin. From few months I m getting a pimple on my nose tip. Its very much annoying for me. After weeks of its reduced size the area become black and a spot is created at that place. Currently there a pimple arising again at the nose tip. It's a become dark red in colour. Please suggest me some home remedies. I have been also applying honey from past few months. I want to get rid of pimples at nose tip.
My child is suffering from lucoderma (salad dag) please tell the medicine to give and factors which can increase the disease.
I am a guy and I ve dark inner thigh and the skin over there is dry. So is there any medicine available for this? Suggest me something.
My hand is full of warts I have cutted them several times but they keep on growing its looking akwad to see. So please help me to get rid of these warts.
Hello sir, I'm 20 year old and my hair is falling fastly since 2 year when I left my home (gaya, bihar) and went to kolkata for engineering. So, please give suitable suggestions to prevent it. I will appreciate your immediate action. THANKS.
I am 24 year old male. My hair is falling down day by day? How can I stop this. After losing my hair I am now looking like 27-28 years old. How can I prevent it from hair loss and, Regrowth my hair again pl suggest?
Dear Sir whenever I am going to sun exposure then an my face become dark and tanned. So please say me how can I get recover from it?
I am 18 years old and I had done smoothening treatment on my hairs before 2 years from a local parlour and since then I am facing excessive hair loss due to the use of cheap chemical used soo is there any chance to stop my hair loss and gain new hairs?
The late spring is here and has carried with it’s the burning sun, extraordinary warmth and in addition a swarm of skin issues. The warmth, sun and the sweat makes the skin looks dull and furthermore cause monstrous rashes. Sunburn is basic amid this season alongside tanning. Consequently, it is essential that you keep your skin ensured and furthermore remove care of it to remain from skin bothering. There are sure strides that you ought to take after religiously amid the late spring to look great as well as to keep your skin sound too.
The means are as per the following:
- The first thing you ought to do to keep your skin shining with well being amid the summers is to drink bunches of fluid. The summers accompanies the gift of various nutritious organic products like water melon, litchi, mangoes and these natural products give a wonderful approach to keep your skin sparkling. It is ideal to eat the entire natural products than juices yet whichever way it is useful to your skin.
- The second step that you should take after amid the summers is to apply sunscreen moisturizer before going out amid the daytime, on all parts of the body, that would be presented to the cruel beams of the sun. You would likewise do great to convey an umbrella and cover yourself however much as could be expected from the sunbeams.
- The skin effectively gets bothered amid the mid year that outcomes in furious rashes everywhere throughout the body and the face. Subsequently wear free cotton garments that would drench the sweat and in addition let your skin breath. This would keep your skin solid amid the summers.
- If your skin gets, sunburned, when you return home the primary thing you ought to do is sprinkle cool water to your face. To sooth and unwind a sun consumed skin, douse cool rose water in a cotton ball and apply to the sun consumed zones of the skin.
- It would be perceptive to utilize negligible cosmetics amid the mid year since the cosmetics may turn revolting with the swat as well as cause skin aggravation. In the event that you need to utilize cosmetics, utilize waterproof ones produced by presumed organizations and ensure you expel it totally before going to bed.
- Do not neglect to shower every day to keep your skin and additionally yourself sound amid the cruel mid-year.