Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PallviYour feedback matters!
Hiii doctor I want to know about the pregnancy test. My wyf had check thrice by prega news results was negative and yesterday she done blood test also that was also negative. So still is there any chances of pregnancy. Kindly help me out. Thanks Roshan.
I am 46 years old and my wife is 39 years old. We are married for 1.5 years. Can we be parents? Please advise.
My wife suffered pih (pregnancy induced hypertension) & got emergency surgery for delivery in 8th month of pregnancy. Now she is again pregnant of 6 weeks & experiencing pih, please suggest good opinions maintain normal her bp throughout her pregnancy.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
Hello Doctor, I was using Novelon tablet for my hormone imbalance problem as suggested by doctor. I have been suggested to take this medicine for 2 months. I finished 1st month (21tab) course on 13th mar 16. On 19th mar I had my period and it is still have bleeding. But as suggested by doctor I should have started the 2nd month course after 9 days i. E 23rd mar, but I have still bleeding. Should I start the 2nd month course or should wait for till bleeding stops, then start. Please suggest. Thanks Rekha Subudhi.
I am 33 years old I did my follicular test today, it shows msf on both ovaries, what it means, is there any possibilities of getting pregnant?
High blood sugar occurs when the insulin in the body fails to metabolize the sugar from the food, which raises the amount of glucose in your blood. It is a metabolic disorder which can be managed effectively with the help of lifestyle modifications such as exercise and food. This article is going to focus on the foods that you can eat to lower your blood sugar levels.
Here are 9 foods that you can use to reduce blood sugar levels:
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb which is very effective in getting your blood sugar down to manageable levels. You can simply sprinkle cinnamon on your food before eating it.
Fenugreek (methi): Fenugreek is a common spice which is used in almost all Indian cuisines. It has a number of health benefits, one of which is reducing blood sugar levels. Soaking fenugreek in water and then drinking it the next day is a very effective remedy in combating sugar problems.
Garlic: Not just for sending away the vampires!, it is also very effective in blood sugar control. Extracts of garlic have been shown to increase insulin in the body which is required to metabolize the sugar in the body.
Heart Healthy Fats: Heart healthy fat based foods such as nuts and seeds are good for increasing the good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body. Avocadoes contain nutrients which lower the risks of various diseases such as diabetes. In a nutshell, these fats make the cells of the body less resistant to insulin.
Blueberries: Blueberries contain anthocyanin (water soluble pigments) which is very good for your health. They also contain fiber in large amounts which make you feel fuller faster. This fruit has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity in the body.
Vinegar: Vinegar is an age old remedy to control blood sugar levels; it contains acetic acid which causes a reduction in certain harmful enzymes in the stomach. Vinegar is also known to prevent blood sugar spikes when consumed with food.
Complex Carbohydrates: Complex carbohydrates raise your blood sugar but not like its cousin, simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates cause an immediate spike in your blood sugar levels where as complex carbs provide a steady stream of energy. So drop that packet of refined flour and get that whole wheat variant.
Cherries: Cherries, especially tart cherries and dark sweet cherries, are full of anthrocyanins. Insulin resistance prevents insulin from working properly to control blood sugar in normal ranges. Eating a diet high in anthrocyanins can mean improved use of insulin and lower blood sugars.
Nuts: People who eat nuts regularly have lower rates of heart disease than people who don't eat them. Even among the healthiest eaters, the ones who also eat nuts boast the best health record. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am a 26 years of old and have mild pcod but no thyroid or diabetics, My weight is 64 kg. Now I am trying to conceive, but my doctor gave me clomipure next day of cycle and myonext, fertisure for daily. Whats the chances of my conceiving?
First time wife se sex krenge tb kittna blood aata hai use .aur wo bed ke upr girr Sakta hai kya .AGR girta hai tb koi dusra cloth pahle se bichha diya Jana chaiye kya?
Today my wife did lot of walking as she is 4 months pregnant, while she was walking she was getting pain in her stomach ; shall I consult a doctor. Please suggest. One more question pregnant woman can chew chEwing gums ,please advice thanks.
I fell on my back while swinging chair in 2000 (+-1). I had severe pain in my back which subsided in a month. However it never went away completely. I have always remained a bit overweight. Last year I had reduced to 65 kg. I believe I did not experience much pain in that period. However I have regained weight (fat) and lately the pain increased manifolds. Could it be that the pain is because I am overweight by more than 10 kilos or should I consult a doctor. If I consult then would the doctor suggest anything other then the exercise because I know the exercises as I had used them to curb the pain during 2000 period. Thanks.
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of irregular period. How to get rid of that problem. Give some suggestions for my problem.
Hi I am 22 year old and I am married and last 2 month I am try to sex with my wife but not success she is virgin and scared and get so pain so I can't push my penis and she is so sad and we try many time but every time close leg and she get so pain and we can't intercourse and what we do to for intercourse.
Sex in pregnancy is generally safe if the couple keeps a few things in mind.
1. Sex in the first trimester or first 3 months is usually avoided, as it is an important time of pregnancy.
2. From 4th month onwards, sex is generally safe.
3. The frequency, position etc. depends upon the patient's comfort levels. There are no fixed rules.
4. In the last month, sex is thought to increase chances of spontaneously going into labor.
5. Physical intimacy must definitely be avoided in certain situations, bleeding or pain during pregnancy, an increased risk of premature labor pains, rupture of membranes and leaking, previous bad obstetric history etc. In the case of doubt, consult with your doctor.