Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi JainYour feedback matters!
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.
Hi We have married 3 years back & we don't have child, 1st report showed my sperm count below 1 lakh & 2nd report showed zero, in this case what I have to do.
I am married for last 19 years but not conceived once ov and sperm both are nil so what should we do.
Here are some tips to manage PCOD
Tips and Treatments for PCOD
I’m Dr. K.D. Nayyar Infertility Specialist and the Senior Consultant and Head of Department at Akanksha IVF Centre.
One of the most common causes present in these days is Polycystic Ovarian Disease which is prevalent in almost 8 to 10 percent of the population.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease is affecting whole spectrum of women right from puberty till middle ages even post menstrual stage. And younger women, they are more worried about their menstrual disturbances, ovulation problem, the infertility problem, the sexual health and the older women are more worried about their metabolic problems, the pregnancy complications, and the chances of developing type-2 diabetes, the cardiovascular risk and the quality of life.
Whenever you have a woman with polycystic ovarian disease, you need a multi specialist input like, you need to have a gynaecologist, you do need to have a endocrinologist, a nutrition specialist, a psychologist, ultra-sonographer, all of them can combine and give their inputs in looking after these women.
The younger woman is too much worried about the acne, the excessive hair. They are advised to avoid certain types of food which can increase their sugar like, chocolates, which is a common thing among the younger age group, and they are advised to eat lot of green vegetables, tomatoes and meat products. The idea is they should not gain too much of weight. A reduction of 5 percent of the weight, help their menstrual cycle and ovulation.
Older age group who are looking for infertility treatment, they can start with simple oral medication, which has been there for a long time and if they don’t respond with this oral medication, they can either go for indictable colonography and if that doesn’t help they may go for laparoscopic ovarian drilling and there are lot of achievement available in your market these days. One has to choose the right type of achievement, it can be, by forming N- Acetyl Cysteine and it can be Dexamethasone it can be the only cases of hyperchlonaemia. And there are other lot of antioxidants available in the market but one has to choose the right combination.
The idea is that women should have an ovulation which should result in pregnancy and a healthy baby.
These women who have Polycystic Ovarian Disease even after the delivery they should be followed up for the blood sugar level and it will provide regularly they should be monitored because there is always a risk of type-2 diabetes developing in this group so one has to be careful that this need a monitoring for the rest of their life.
All such women who are suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease, they are advised to contact me on lybrate on their website or mobile app or they can come to me directly at my clinic.