Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Neha VishtYour feedback matters!
I have a problem on my legs and hands where they have joints l cannot fold my hands and legs if I sit down I cannot stand up properly where they have joints in the fingers also I can't fold it properly.
Hii doctor iam 60years old female my legs are paining so much can you please tell about the good medicines.
I am a 43 years old man with a problem of swelling in my right leg just above the knee cap. I tried anti inflammatory ointments and also Vit D3 soft gel caps but the pain.
I am female 38 yes old I have arthritis in my left knee at an very initial stage what should I do to avoid further progress of the same.
I am suffering from joint and body pain. Pain is not acute but worry about future complications. My age is 52 yrs. Bp is normal (taking amlokind 5 mg) sugar fastening 107 and 3 month average 5.9.
I am 32 years old, I have a savior lower back pain from last 3 months. I had used tablets for the same problem but problem doesn't stopped, I work as a assistant Professor in engineering college. I am doing exercises but still the problem is continuing. Some times I feel dizziness my eyes are flickering. What should be the reason for that, what should I do.
Hi Dr. I have elbow pain for 2 months and Dr. said it's tennis elbow pain and some day bone problem what to do.
Hello sir/madam I hav started running after 5-6 years and my legs are paining like hell knees also and below knees also its paining more that please help me to solve it. Thanks.
My mother can't take her hand on backward direction and can't lift little heavy things. Please advise.
I am 25years old. I have a back pain since last two days. I have also taken medicine but there is no relief. Kindly suggest me something. Thank you.
Iam 23 yrs old girl iam facing problem of white discharge called Leucorrhoea and due this I have constant pain in my backbone but this is in white color and doesnot possesses smell or itching or bulging nothing like that, but when I use to get back pain I use to have large amount of white discharge, how to get rid of this problem.
Sometime my legs are not feel comfort because my legs are go to sleep and make many pain why doctor.
I have both leg foot pain, already stay, scan lab test ar tested and all ar ok, but till now pain not stopped. I request your suggesion. At your early possible time along with your note.
Hi my friend's brother is 40 years old, he recently broken his femur shaft in 2 pieces. ORIF procedure was performed. After how many days he will be able to walk with a support. Operation was performed 2 weeks back. He is still on completely on bed rest. Do you suggest him to start walking with support? If he start walking, will the the rod bend? How many days he should take rest before start walking? His weight is 75 kg.
I have knee painting problem. Tried A lot of medicines but not working. What should I do to get out of this problem?
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
- You will experience pain even while resting
- There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
- You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
- The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
- You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
- Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
- Lifting heavy things
- Exercising without a proper warm up routine
- Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
- Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
- Not stretching properly
- Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
- Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
- Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
- Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
- Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.