Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohit Mathur
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit MathurYour feedback matters!
Dr mohit kumar Mathur sir you are a great dr. I have no word to compare about your personality, knowledge, and experience as i feel only One word it is @_God_to compare your self now my baby totaly recover thanx I say 2 all. Please prefer dr mohit bcoz a difficult operation completed in a easy way. thanx sir
Know About Ebola
Ebola virus diseases were earlier known as Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever and are caused by the virus belonging to Filoviridae family. This is a disease known to spread from animals to humans. The RNA virus infects the wild animals such as gorillas, monkeys, chimpanzees and fruit bats and can also spread to humans. According to World Health Organization, this disease is transmitted through direct contact with the body fluids such as blood, secretions and organs of an infected animal or person. Migratory populations are most likely to get the infection and they may transmit the Ebola virus.
The early symptoms may appear one week after the virus infects your body. The symptoms include headache, fever, rashes, nausea, stomach pain, vomiting, body ache, cough, etc. It is difficult to identify the disease in the early stages as the early symptoms are similar to the symptoms of other diseases. The diagnosis is usually made on the basis of tests for antibodies against viral DNA and Ebola.
Within a few days of the patient expressing the early symptoms, the later symptoms appear. Later symptoms include: impaired liver and kidney functions, redness of the eye due to internal and external bleeding, bloody vomit and bloody diarrhea, etc. The patient may experience cardiovascular collapse and finally death.
Who Is At Risk?
The persons with high risk of Ebola infection are family members of the infected persons and the health workers who is in close contact with infected individuals and mourners of the deceased person who have direct contact with the body. People who are handling the meat of the infected animals are also at the risk of exposure to the virus.
The Countries Affected By the Virus
The present Ebola virus outbreak is the largest outbreak reported and is mainly limited to West Africa. The African countries like Guinea, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Libya has reported more than 1600 cases of Ebola till August 2014. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises to avoid all “nonessential” travel to these West African countries.
Sir, I am 20 years boy and I am suffering from bitter taste in my mouth last 5 months. I have no fever. Also I fell much weakness. Please tell me what should I do and which medicine should I take ?
I have fever and headache can it be dengue? What are the symptoms of that and what are the medical treatments? Any medicine are available for that?
67 years old father. Having problem of allergic asthma. diabetes.n severe cough. Dr. said. Lungs are working only 30% so v r just maintaining. Sugar is in control. Actual problem is cough is not healing. Long time has gone. Suggest me a better advice. N some precaution wht should not eat seriously. N what to eat.
I need diet guidance. I am a Bengali with affinity to rice and sweets. My height is 182 cm and weight is 89 kg. I exercise moderately in the gym and/or home.
Hemmorroids can be really uncomfortable and keep you in pain all through the day. One of the best and fastest way to get relief from this condition is to get them removed for good which can be easily done with the help of the surgery. The recovery period after a hemorrhoid surgery typically varies from one to two weeks depending on a host of aspects such as severity of hemorrhoids, the number of hemorrhoids as well as the type of treatment. During this span, a certain level of pain and discomfort is expected, but with some useful care tips, you can get some relief within a few days after the surgery.
- Making lifestyle changes: After the surgical intervention, the patient must be on bed rest for a week or so. This is because, during this time, the surgical wounds can reopen at any time if caution is not exercised. If you have excessive body weight, it is recommended that you should lose weight after this surgery. This must be done healthily so that the stress is reduced in the rectum area while an individual squat or sits down. This could lead to the recurrence of hemorrhoids in the long run. After the first few weeks, the patient must take a 10-minute brisk walk regularly.
- Take painkillers: In case the pain from hemorrhoids worsens after the surgery, you may consider taking painkillers. Many patients tend to use these medications to recover from hemorrhoids surgery, and you should take only prescription drugs only.
- Keep up with a healthy diet: You should make it a habit of eating a high-fiber diet and taking adequate amounts of fluid every day. This will not just accelerate the recovery process but prevent the recurrence of hemorrhoids. For best results, this should be practiced a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Try different home remedies: In addition to the common methods of easing pain and discomfort after hemorrhoids surgery, you may also try different types of home remedies. Make sure that the wound is always clean and you can also use gels and creams for minimizing irritation.
- Alleviate itchiness: During the hemorrhoid surgery recovery, you are likely to experience itchiness which is a characteristic of a recovery period. This is a common symptom of external hemorrhoids, and to reduce it, you can take a sitz bath. Your doctor may also prescribe a topical medication depending on the location and severity of the problem.
- Educate yourself about the surgery and post-operative care: This is presumably the most important aspect of caring for hemorrhoids surgery. You should learn about the common complications of this surgery and how you can overcome them.
- Know when you can call a doctor: During the recovery process, it is critical to follow the instructions as given by the doctor. You should maintain the follow-up treatment with your doctor so that you can report him of any health problems and discomfort to take required steps.
With care and caution, you may recover easily from hemorrhoid surgery and return to normal life soon.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Male Orgasmic Disorder
Persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase during sexual activity.
In this disorder, a male cannot reach orgasm during intercourse although can ejaculate by partner's manual or oral stimulation. Some can ejaculate only during masturbation. Some have ejaculation during sleep but not in waking period.
Orgasm and ejaculation though occur simultaneously, are different entities. Orgasm can occur in the absence of ejaculation and vice versa.
Dislike for a partner.
Spinal cord lesion.
Guilt regarding nocturnal.
Fear of pregnancy.
Inadequate sexual stimulation.
High threshold of ejaculatory reflex.
Sensate Focus exercise (mutual pleasuring) is employed daily for first 3 days. Since sex is not allowed, it eliminates the pressure to perform.
Once this is achieved, she stimulates him to the highest degree and as a man approaches ejaculation she inserts penis in the vagina in a woman on top position. If a man is unable to ejaculate she again stimulates him manually and again reinserting when ejaculation is imminent.
Used for stimulation of the penis.