Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit KirwatYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 27 years old boy. My both kidney have stone and also have urine pipe. Before I have operation twice the same problem.. Now again. What I do for my problem solve. I do my 1st operation in kolkata when my age 8 years & 2nd time is 24yrs.
Hello doctor. We had relationship last night and since today morning I started facing frequent urination. Please help me.
Day before yesterday I had Samosa in the evening and later chapati for the dinner. After that I am have digestion problem. I could not eat well. I had headache severely under the eyebrows and I went stool 3 times till today. Today I had breakfast and it is quite fine. But still I am feeling uneasy. I still feel indigestion. I am having problems with excreting stool. P. S I found our I am having small kidney stone recently a month back.
Sir I am born with one kidney now I am 28 years old and not have any problem, please suggest what is the reactions of kidney problems, Is it is regulated on sexual life.
I am 35 years old. I have very low urine flow and was diagnosed to have tight urine bladder neck through cystoscopy. I cannot hold much urine, in case I hold, it take longer time to urinate. Situation become worst when I am tensed. I have been suffering from this for last 15 years. Could you suggest me non-surgical way to cure my tight urine bladder neck problem in allopathy and homeopathy. If there are no option in non-surgical then please let me know possible surgery including details about side effect on urination and sex life.
My mom have 22mm stone in left kidney. She operated twice. One open and other through urethra. And now 3rd time she have 22mm stone. Now Dr. suggest laparoscopic surgery. Is it necessary to do IVP before surgery? She is 53 yes old.
3 days ago I masturbated twice in a day within an hour. After that I'm felling very little irritation in my anus and urine is also coming at short intervals in low time. What is the reason, Is there some infection in my urinary tract due to frequent masturbation! please reply, I'm in trouble.
I am suffering from non-alcoholic liver Cirrhosis for the past few years. Besides this Diabetics type 2 and BP. Twice EVL has done through endoscopy. At this moment I approached Acupressure specialist. Every fifteen days one sitting. So far 6 sittings are over. Before starting ACC Pre. Stopped taking medicines for sugar and BP. Recently all the tests are done like LFT, CBP etc. All are in normal stage except Billuribm increased to 2.9. For the last two months foot swelling, terrific itching in the groin (this is there for the last 6 years). Now I am using medicine for dewatering for the last one week and taking only 1Lt of water. I could not able to take food even small quantity. Creatine level is 0.9 only. Now I am very week. In early 1992 it all started with ulcers in the duodenal. Now they are not there. I am a smoker for the last 40 years. Per day 5 cigarette now reduced to 3. What is your advice?
When I masturbate. Usually nothing is wrong, but sometimes after I masturbate, a few minutes later I have to urinate. And when I do, it is usually very painful. The feeling doesn't pass either. My scrotum usually gets tightened up, and there is painful feeling above my crotch. Usually I just sit there, drink some water and I have to urinate (if I can'nt) and very little amount of urine is come for 25-40 min. Until the feeling goes away. ANY idea what this is?
I have stone in left kidney with size 5.5 mm and another at urine Wayne with size 7.5 mm. Also having fatty lever grad1. Help me to get out from this.
I am 43 years man, feeling too much tired. Urin comes with bad smell with light yellow/red colour. Always pain in feet. Not any examine done.
I am having stone since last two years. My treatment is also going on. I have noticed blood in urine today in the morning. Why it was? please reply asap.
I have a small Calculus on my right kidney about 3.5 mm and from last 3 days am taking Cystone tablets 1--0--1 everyday. Will it give any side effects ?
My son is 8 years old. He is having a habit of peeing in night on bed. Please suggest how to get rid of this habit?
Last few days I have a tendency to vomit and after urine pass tendency to pass again. Yesterday I have small stomach pain also. Is there any problem?
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.