Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudan AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Iam 19 year old. Weight: 71. Height: 5.10. I would like to go gym. My friends are saying. If you go to gym. Then you won't height any more. I read in some books boys height growth upto 21 years. So please tell me if I go to gym. My height growth increase or stops?
I am working in defence. I am feeling very uneasy when hearing comments on my light weight. I have tried to gain but because of busy schedule, not able to go regular for that. Is there any particular food supplement, so that I can gain weight. please suggest me the best way to gain weight. Your suggestion will be appreciated.
According to my height my weight is so much tell me how to lose weight and how to increase my height and how to be fit all the time.
I eat alot but nothing digests at all. I am thin inspite of eating alot everyday. Please suggest me some solutions to cure my digestion and to gain some mass on body. Pleaseeeee.
She is putting on weight. In last 2 years she have gained 30 to 35 kgs of wt. She dosent eat much. And now she is 95 kg of wt. Shes 19 years old and she sleeps a lot. Unable to walk and always drouzy.
I don't feel energetic throughout the day. I sleep for 12-13 hours unintentionally. Though I do not do any physical activity then also. I do not feel like doing anything physically neither I want to study n like to socialize. I was not like dis before but I realy want to change now but I do not hav any motivation to do anything, whether its career wise or personal life or relationship wid family or friends. I know its not good but I dnt feel like to change anything. Please help me.
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.