Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhusudan Aggarwal
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudan AggarwalYour feedback matters!
All over great experience,only thing is that treatment fees is too much ,I mean for 20 min needle acupuncture you gotta pay rs. 1000,that's insane
My brother is too thin. No matter how much he eats he never gains weight. What could b the reason and cure.
I am 26 years old Male. Although I am taking good food still I am becoming lean day by day and not increasing weight. Like I eat chicken daily twice and lots of paneer and other fatty food. I don't do any physical exercise. What should I do? Please advise. I don't have any digestion issues. I have some inhelliing problem. Once I consult doctor and he said there is some bend in nose need to correct by surgery.
Dear Doctor, Suddenly (with time frame of 6 months) my waist size increased to 36" from 34" so that I could not able wear fat which was bought before. I am weighing about 70 kg (no change) and 169 cm Height. I do walking regularly for 30 min in the morning and doing Sri Sri yoga for 30 min. My recent Blood test (Wellness B )taken at Thyrocare report all are normal except 25-OH Vit D of value 10.74 ng/ml for which it was advised by Dr. Bharti Sharma to take Calcirol sachet for 2 month once a week. Pl suggest how to reduce my waist size as before naturally. Thanks with regards,
For long, there have been campaigns and discussions about the harmful effects and diseases associated with alcohol consumption. In most cases, it is not the alcohol, but the quantity consumed that affects a person. Limited consumption of alcohol can, in fact, work to your advantage. Alcohol, when consumed in moderation, helps to avert, check or improve many medical conditions and health ailments.
- Deal with common cold effectively: According to research, the antioxidants present in wine helps to fight common cold better. Limited intake of alcohol, red wine to be precise (~1-2 glasses per day), can, thus, help to reduce the instances of common cold significantly.
- Weight loss made easy: Studies conducted by the Oregon State University suggest that certain varieties red wine (the Red Muscadine Wine) can play a pivotal role in weight reduction. The Red Muscadine, a variety of wine grapes used to make red wine contains ellagic acid. It is this ellagic acid that helps to cease or slow down the growth and development of the fat cells. Red wine also helps to manage fatty liver effectively.
- Keep cardiovascular diseases at bay: The high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the Good Cholesterol is indeed good for the body. It acts as a shield, keeping the heart hale and hearty. Moderate alcohol consumption helps to elevate the level of HDL. One of the main reasons attributing to heart attacks are the small blood clots that block the arteries of the brain, heart, and neck. Alcohol (limited intake) has been able to put a check in the formation of such blood clots.
- Reduced instances of cognitive impairment: Reports suggest that people who consume alcohol within limits are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Moderate consumption tends to make the brain cells fit and more active, thus, enabling the cells to deal with stress and other related factors.
- A little wine for a better libido: Limited consumption of wine is good for a better sexual life. Research indicate that the antioxidants present in wine act as a catalyst, resulting in an improved libido (lowers the incidences of erectile dysfunction in men). A little wine can work wonders for women as well (increasing their sexual desires and feelings).
- Enjoy a diabetes-free life: Type 2 Diabetes and the associated ailments and complications can make life miserable. However, people who consume a small quantity of alcohol (preferably 1-2 glasses per day) are at a lower risk of developing diabetes (Type 2). A path-breaking finding indeed!
People with moderate alcohol consumption are also at a lower risk of developing gallstones. The high silicone content in beer helps to strengthen the bones, but only when consumed within limits. Beer is also rich in calcium, magnesium, and vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin). If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.