Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ma Mir
Submit a review for Dr. Ma MirYour feedback matters!
I have gall bladder stones. Kindly advise whether it can be removed through ayurvedic medicines. Stone 19 mm age 54 female diet vegetarian no other disease except joint panes. No diabetes, no blood pressure.
I have a problem of anal itching and pain. My mom told me that I had dis problem in childhood. I mean my mom always brought me to the female doctor for cleaning my anus and doctor found some kind of worms every time. I am 21 now. Now wondering about it. Even I hv digestion issues from childhood. I hv to go through pain while doing pee every time. Its very embarrassing. Even once I bleed. My anal area always pains and I bitterly cry sometimes. What should I do pls help me out .
Any risk is involved in having mild fatty liver and how to over come this problem. I do not take alcohol and not having the smoking habit.
I went to a marriage and ate there fast food. I had Gas and vomiting. After that, I thought that problem was resolved but that wasn't so. Now, even if I eat a little, it feels like I ate a lot. I feel my stomach is full, I have no energy. Will you please tell me what is the problem with me and what's its cure or solution?
I Am 45 year old am having anal itching since a few months at night it becomes too irritative that I can not sleep my weight had reduced at times it is severe in day time also unable to work or concentrate in work, some kind of jelly like matter is coming before and after stool. That is causing too much itching. What is the solution. What food to avoid.
I am working in shift and I am facing lots of digestion issues because improper food timings. Can you suggest any ayurvedic medicine to avoid this issue?
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.