Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh ShrivastavYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and there is a back pain in my body what can I do for this to get relief to my back pain.
My wife is suffering from severe knee pain and has a swelling. Now it is under control. Whenever she steps into hard surface she gets pain on her knee, but she is fine with the soft surface. She has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. Suggest best treatment without joint replacement. Thanks.
Hi Sir, I am 21 years old. Since 1 month I am suffering with back pain Consulted a doctor and performed tests and scanning but doctor said everything is fine. But the pain is high. Is there any serious matter?
Am 22 years old (boy). Since last 1.5 months I have pain in my knee joints and it feels like to apply some grease inside my knee so that it can move freely.
Hello Doctors. I have air lock problem in my back since yesterday evening. I use voting spray but didn't get any result. Can you suggest any medicine?
Sir my mom is suffering from lower back pain she aged about 57 years please let me know the remedies for the above mentioned subject.
I have been felt so tired for lost one week. My joints of toes and fingers are so pain. Whenever I went outside I feel realy good but after I returned to home I feel very tierdeven though I did not do any hard work. Tell the reason why i'm getting tired.
I am 22 old female having back problem and pain every time I touch my lower back its painful. Whats this and wht should I do.
I am 27 year old and past 2 years I am working in night shift and got white hair and back pain how to remedy it?
I am 60 years old man and have back pain last 3 years haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please help me doctor?
I m 43yrs female. Having severe shoulder pain in both d shoulders. Since past few mths movements have also bcome restricted. I also am taking thyroid n cholesterol tablets. Hysterectomy done 6yrs back. Also have general body pain. Please help.
Hi am 31 years old married with no kids. Lately I hav gained weight overall sply at my lower body, tummy area and arms. What is the better n suggest exercise for weight loss. Cycling, running/jogging or brisk walking . Pls note these days I also have a bit of problem on my knees may be because of hard driving conditions so pls recommend keeping the knee part in mind. Thanks.
I am a diabetic patient and taking medicine regularly but since last 2-3 months I am having muscular and joint pain specially shoulders and hand. I am also gaining weight specially belly part. Please suggest me the remedy for the same.
Sir my brother age 28 is suffering from spondylitis problem right side leg and spinal pain what is the treatment for this please suggest.
There is pain in my ankle. I think it is sprain but the fast relief i.e. Volini is not showing any effect. Please tell my any solution regarding it.
Sir I had pain in my back due to playing cricket and I am try many things but it is not correct please provide solution.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.