Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ismit TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have a low back injury due to excessive & unscientific gymming. I cant stand static at any place for over 10 minutes as the back starts hurting and I have to start move around. The injury has been there for last 4 months. Please advice.
I'm 27 years old I'm suffering with back pain I'm unable to sleep comfortably daily and without reason I'm feeling so much of stress on mind and feeling so depressed with my health condition.
I am suffer from orthopedic problem. My one leg is weak than other leg. Sometimes my leg feels pain. Its condition is improved or not?
I am a 25 year old and I have backbone problem from last 2 months and I used many types of medicine. So give me a best solution.
Sir what can I do for my mom she's suffer knee joint problem and lubrication is reducing. Between them.
Having pain in lower back since 2 years. My x-ray says: there is slight posterior wedging of l4 and l5 seen. Bodies of vertebrae are normal. Intervertebral spaces are normal. Skiogram shows slight posterior wedging of l4 and l5 may be associated with injury? adv - follow up and mri scan if needed.
My dad has spondylysis both lumbre and cervical so what is the cure for it? till now havn't got any thing which can cure it ?
Sir, I am suffering from SPONDELO arthritis. I feel pain whole body. Now what I do for totally fit. please suggest me.
I have been operated in august 1997 for femur fracture in solapur at kothadiya nursing home. In 2004 the implant from femur was removed at same hospital. Nowadays while gym workout I am having little pain and discomfort at region of fracture. Kindly advice
My mom is of 45 yrs. She is too heavy (110 Kg). That's why she is having lots of problems such as joint pain, feeling uncomfortable, BP low patient, etc. Kindly suggest the diet at this age.
My mom has a heel pain .specially in the morning after sleep. She some times can even step out of the bed. Could you pls help. Thank u.
I am having knee pain in right leg doctor said I have flat feet and hence I have pfps recently my left calf is having dull ache. Also I am stiffness in knee when I wake up. It takes little bit of time to warm up. I am 25 recently quit smoking, bmi 30, 1.should I worry about disease related arteries as I lead a pretty lazy lifestyle until recently 2. Or is it just muscoskeltal issue.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.