Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Harshita SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother is having problem of Vericos veins in her legs, especially left. It's almost 15-16 years. The doctors earlier said if operated it will come again. Now she's having pain in full legs. Can you please help what can be done. She's taking calcium iron tablets. M giving her description in basic information. thanks. I ll be grateful to u.
My right leg's thumb has very heavy pain when I touch it so any pain relief cream I can use for it, Please advise.
Hi, I had some stiffness at neck, doctor recommended x ray. X ray revealed spondylosis at C4, C5 level in cervical region. They told that distance between c4 and c5 has reduced. So, please tell me how this condition can be improved or stopped at this level. Sometimes, I have minor pain in shoulder and upper arms which comes and goes. What exercises should I do to improve.
I am 33 years old sir I met accident 75 days back four wheeler ran on my biceps .I got skin grafting and radial bone fracture clavicle bone dislocation cracks in scapul bone .skin grafting healed .ac joint surgery done with k wire. No pain in scapula bone. But I couldn't rice my arm perfectly. I am under physiotherapy treatment. I can do know moments .what time will take to heal the shoulder surgery. K wire removed 10 days back.
I have got pain in my right heel bone & I feel difficult to walk at times. I thought it should be a problem with my shoes and replaced with a new one still am facing the pain.
My mother is 39 years old. She suffering from hypothyroidism and asthma problems from last 10 yrs. She take eltroxin 50 MG. But last three days she faces low blood pressure, swelling in body (most in foot and hand) joint pain. Blood sugar, echo cardiograph and cbc are normal. What can I do. Thanks.
I have pain in my right shoulder from last 4 months. Everything is ok in X-RAY. I am facing this problem since I started driving a car. Is this pain related to driving posture. Please suggest me what should I do .Thank you.
I want to get. Rid of masturbation. It causes me head aches. Over thinking. Back ache tiredness furiousness.
I am 40 years Male, recently I am experiencing pain in my left shoulder through my left elbow, while I sit for more than 10 minutes in a chair or while sleeping on my left side on bed. Is this something to worry?
I have pain in Ankle, knee, hip and wrist joints. My CRP and ESR level is high. But RA factor is 5.6.how to cure this and what treatment I would take. Tell me good suggestions.
What Is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis is a spinal condition that affects the lower vertebrae (spinal bones). This disease causes one of the lower vertebras to slip forward onto the bone directly beneath it. This is a painful condition, but it is treatable in most cases. Both therapeutic and surgical methods may be used. Proper exercise techniques can help you avoid this condition.
Symptoms of Spondylolisthesis
The symptoms of spondylolisthesis vary. People with mild cases may not have any symptoms. However, people with severe cases may be unable to perform daily activities. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- persistent lower back pain
- stiffness in your back and legs
- lower back tenderness
- thigh pain
- tight hamstring and buttock muscles
The treatment for spondylolisthesis depends on your severity of pain and vertebra slippage. Nonsurgical treatments can help ease pain and encourage the bone to go back into place. It's important to avoid contact sports during the healing process.
Common nonsurgical treatment methods include:
- wearing a back brace
- doing physical therapy exercises
- taking over-the-counter or prescription anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen) to reduce pain
- using epidural steroid injections
Dr. meri mom ka name hai unke weight ke karan unse khada nahi hu ja raha hai 3 ya 4 mahino se woh khadi nahi ho payi unhe ek do baar khada krne ki koshish bhi ki thi but ghutno ke dard ke karan unse khada nahi hua ja raha hai so pls koi aesa upaye bataye jo unhe agr kisi hospital main 2 ya 4 din admit bhi krna pade to koi dikkat nahi but woh apne pero pe khadi ho jaye pls Dr. Sahab koi achcha sa solution de please.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.