Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harshita Singh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Harshita SinghYour feedback matters!
Before one month I had suffered from chicken guniya from that time my joints is pains daily is this pains remains or should I can recover from this please help me.
I get pains in lower back and in my right testis, And I get wet dreams, And sometime I get it for continue for 2 to 3 days. What to do, Am 21 aged. Give me sme solutions for not getting pains and wet dreams.
Hi, My father aged 60, was suffering from tingling in legs and hand whenever they wakeup either in night or day since last two year, after treatment with one doctor they are telling some problems with cervical spine c5-c6 degenerative changes seen in disc as per MRI, and mild diffuse between c3, c4 and c6, c7, So doctor are telling for surgery, also doctor is telling if they will not do surgery then they may have paralysis after some time. I want to know, if I go for surgery, what risk may come, till now my father has no neck pain, only tingling in hand and leg when they wake up, and left leg feeling weak as compared to right leg when they walk. What should I Do?
I'm ten years old, my weight is 38 kg I have pain behind my knee. This problem occurs especially when I sit after running or walking by a sudden stretch.
my daughter 11 years old got ostiomylatis and admitted for one month. deprivement done on thie twice and discharged from hospital. during this she was given reflin 2g 4 times a day. things seems to be under control and suddenly after a month her thie bone broken into two pieces. again she got operated by giving external attachments. the bactiria found to be stelococcus. is this curable?
I am suffering from back pain for more than a week and the pain is unbearable. I have taken several medicines but it does not work anymore. Kindly please suggest me best medicine and precautions for the same.
I am suffering for severe back pain. From past one month my lower back or you can say my spine is paining like anything.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.