Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta Baruah NathYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from subchroinic bleeding and is suggested bed rest is it safe to eat lemon.Please tell.
I took I pill 3 days before my periods and now they are already delayed by 7 days. I took pregnancy test and it is negative. What should I do to get periods. Should I wait for natural periods or take some medicines to induce periods? If yes than please suggest the best medicine to induce periods.
Cananbis Sativa is a hemp plant, which creates a variety of drugs including marijuana. This plant has an active ingredient known as THC that makes a person feel high upon ingestion. The compounds of this ingredient can also affect the way a person's body functions. Usually, high doses of this can cause potentially life threatening effects on the person. It is mostly ingested in the form of dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds. People also mix it in vapourisers, or brew it as tea. It may also be baked as cookies.
While the physical side effects are many, smoking or ingesting this substance can also lead to many mental side effects. Let us find out more:
- Physical Side Effects: As per various medical studies, the inhalation or ingestion of Cannabis can take your heart rate to an increased level of two times its normal rate. This state can last up to three hours. Also, people who have had very high doses or suffer from this increased heart rate for a prolonged period may die due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Dizziness and shallow breathing are also a part of the side effects while dilated pupils and red eyes may also be seen. Further, a sudden spike in one's appetite and a dry mouth are some of the other side effects.
- Cravings: A person who has ingested Cannabis may experience many side effects that are on the mental and emotional side. The more mild side effects include the experience of cravings for certain types of food, as well as an increase in one's appetite where the person does not manage to keep track of what he or she is eating, and in what quantity. Also, sleeplessness and irritability may set in.
- Mind and Mood Changes: After Cannabis ingestion, the person may feel extremely happy or extremely sad. Either which ways, the patient will feel a sense of detachment as far as reality goes. While he or she may not be acutely aware of the same, the people around the patient will be able to sense this with the words and actions of the person. The patient may also experience a distorted sense of time and motion, while depression and anxiety may also set in with prolonged abuse of this drug. Short term memory impairment may also take place, which can lead to forgetfulness regarding important details. Also, random thinking and strange fears may begin to plague the person in question.
I am a 23 year old man. I am in a relationship with a girl for five long years. We love each other so much. It took 5 years for us to become mentally strong to commit for sex. We followed safety precautions while we had sex. Now the problem is that, she usually has her periods around 18-19 dates of the month. But it is 22nd of the month still she is not getting the signs of periods. We are afraid of having a baby now itself. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or shall we wait for a day or two more? What shall we do now? Suggest us some medications to avoid pregnancy if you think she going to be a pregnant. Save us from drowning.
Its related to my gf. Her dates are changing continuous. Earlier it came during last week of the month. But since two months its coming 2 week earlier. And at this month it came in the very first week. What could b the reason? Is anything serious?
I am in 5th month of pregnancy and my pulse rate is 160. My heart condition (heart ultrasonography and echo cardiograph) is fine, blood pressure, blood sugar, thyroid, blood counts are also normal. My doctor advised me to take seloken xl 50mg tablet once daily on empty stomach, is it safe for my baby?
Hi what are the precautions to take when we have sex first time and any precautions to be taken to get pregnant in 3-4 months?
25. Increases your se
I am 17 years old female. My weight is increasing too much fastly. Many precaution I tried but nothing helped me. Even I'm getting frustrated day by day what can I do now, what disease I'm suffering from?
Hi. I am newly married. 1. We are planning to have baby. My wife periods is 3, 4, 5. How do I plan for that. 2. Also after intercourse night next day morning I feel very tired as if I lost lot of energy. 3. Should I take any medicine for have more time sex. 3. My wife use to do general fitness daily morning. Does it affect the progress of making her pregnant Please help.
Hi my wife is 31 years old and we have a 3 years old daughter (only one child). The daily routine is not fixed, like no fixed timing for lunch and dinner, however she always skip her breakfast. So wanted to know what would be the best health drinks like women hairloss or any thing, which she can take daily at night with milk, so that somewhat she can cover few of health neutrons on daily basis. We done few medical testing done and got deficiency in Iron, so started taking Iron capsules, and thinking of starting some milk supplements. Pleases suggest. Thanks.
I am a 31 years old woman & experiencing a severe pain on the right side of my nipple. Can it be a breast cancer? Pls advice.
Just delivered a baby a month back what's the best method for the birth control without oral pills for 2 years?
A vitamin is an organic compound, which is required by the human body in appropriate amounts to ensure the proper and healthy functioning of the various body parts. These vitamins help you in being healthy and maintaining an optimum level of brain activity. The deficiency of the same can cause you to have various health issues and illnesses.
B Vitamins are of various subtypes, and they are collectively known as B-Complex Vitamins. These vitamins are medically proven to relieve stress and boost up your energy levels. They also fight depression, restrict brain ageing and help you to live a longer life. Here's how B vitamins help in keeping your brain healthy.
- Prevent mental decline: The three vitamin B types that help to avoid a mental decline are: B6, B12, and B9 (Folic Acid). Additionally, these 3 vitamins also prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Act as dopamine boosters: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter inside the brain that that boosts productivity, motivation and focus among human beings. This helps to ensure your mental well-being keep you mentally happy. B vitamins enhance your brain health by facilitating an increase in dopamine levels.
- Lets you avoid mental disorders: The lack of Vitamin B12 leads to certain mental disorders like- dementia, brain atrophy, brain shrinkage, depression, and schizophrenia. You can avoid this condition by taking Vitamin B12 supplements.
- Sharpen memory: In case you have a short term memory or face other memory problems, various forms of B vitamins supplements will help you to regain the optimal state of mind.
Hi Doc, I'm male, How often I'll have a sex for getting conceive? If suppose periods date is 20th date means shall I have sex up to 20th date or shall I stop doing sex before few days? My wife getting pain in upper ovaries before 10 days of period date, this pain is coming last 8 months only, may I know what cause is that?
Angelina jolie's revelation for her family history of cancer and brca mutations has really benefitted genetic labs, who are getting more and more requests for brca testing from doctors and patients.
The point which everyone is missing out on is that not every patient with breast cancer requires this test. Another important thing which is being left out is the pre-test counseling, which highlights the implications of a positive and negative test.
In India, the test has to be offered judiciously because indian ladies will not readily agree for bilateral mastectomies or salpingo-oophrectomies, if the test comes positive.
It is best to consult your breast onco-surgeon or genetic counselor before ordering these tests.