Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Gayanendar YadavYour feedback matters!
I think I suffer from depression and ocd at the same time always feeling suicidal and hopeless I do not knw how to get out of this :(
I am 25 years old. I had completed my post graduation. And I am preparing for government job while I am studying am not get more concentration and some headache is getting what should I do please suggest to me.
I am a youth, have bad acidity problems, I am insomniac, I feel pukish all day and coz of which I need to smoke very oftenly.
I am a 26 year female who is sexually active. I am happy with my boyfriend (29), but only thing that bothers me is that he gets too anxious if I don't have mood to have sex. He gets frustrated and he couldn't able to sleep till he gets his sexual need fulfilled. He is not able to concentrate on anything at that time. I don't know what to do? Is there any medicines which can calm him down in this case or any other things which can be done without any side effects. I am in big depression.
If someone is consuming alcohol then whether the ANTI RABIES VACCINE will work properly on his body or not.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Sometimes when a person has too much on their plate, they are left feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. Here are a few ways in which you can manage being overwhelmed and return to a place of control, contentment and relaxation.
- Venture out: Trying to work and get your tasks done despite your confusion and feeling of helplessness will not lead you anywhere. You need to step away to have the capacity to see your conditions from a new point of view. Move to an alternate room, get up from your work area, sit on a different couch, go out for a walk or go sit at a bistro. Venturing out from the present circumstance and changing your physical surroundings will help you gain clarity, and move you far from the overwhelming perspective. This is when you can see the solution more clearly.
- Vent it out: When you are occupied, it is very easy to lose any feeling and sense of priority and the panic makes everything seem urgent. In reality, there will be things that may require your consideration for a brief span. Hence, the key thing is to have clarity and gain visibility on what you are managing. Attempt a "mind download", where you record everything, with the goal that you can figure out what is obstructing your brain and its functioning.
- Requesting help and allowing help: You would be surprised at what number of individuals will offer assistance. Usually, our limited thinking is because we become a problem for ourselves as we disallow others to help us. Sometimes we also think they will say no, thus we do not ask for help. Simply try it out. Request help, and get ready to be surprised at the generosity you might get from others.
- Phase out noise: When we feel overwhelmed, it feels soothing to do something to loosen up and relax, such as watching the TV, listening to music, watching the news or playing a game. What we overlook during this time is that the additional data that comes in clutters our mind that further tangles our already overwhelmed senses.
- Make continuous improvements: Concentrate on one area at a time. Question yourself: what kind of change would be good for you? Concentrate on little, easy-to-do portions, not an instant upgrade. Say, your employment. Experiment with ten minutes of a sustaining pace. Appreciate how that feels. At that point expand on it. Check whether your well being moves forward. Try to feel positive energy in the bargain.
Treat the sentiment of overwhelming nervousness as a companion, for it is an indicator telling us that we have to slow down. It tells us to readjust our centre of focus and prioritise something else that makes us feel positive and better.