Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dushyant
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. DushyantYour feedback matters!
I have severe leg ache, Want to knw y its so. I felt last night from bike is it becoz of that help me out on this soon as possible you can.
If somebody wants both. To look younger flexibility nd strength good physique? What to do? Can he do both. Yoga nd gymming? Somebody with history of back pain. Can he do joga nd gymming? If there are some restrictions in that case. What are those?
Dear Doctor Last 10 Years I am suffering knees pain in this regards I have taken so many medicines use oil but did not get relief. Please home pathology medicines. Regards.
How can get rid of weight. I am 22 years old. I am suffering from legs and knee pains. Please advise.
I am 28 years old men, I am suffering from joint pain due to uric acid especially hand and leg, my uric acid count is 7.3, what are the home remedies I should take to get rid from uric acid along with tablets.
I m 22 year old girl and I have back ache from back to right hand and in both legs also due to leg pain some time im not able to walk. A different sound of bones always come from legs when I m sleeping or put up my legs and hands and my weight is only 36 kg and my weight is always go less from 3 years its not increases. My eye site is also became so poor day by day.
I am having back pain and knees pain since many years. Consulted the ortho, he said simple physiotherapy is enough after verifying the xray. However I don't see any change. Could you please suggest any medication. I am planning to go for a support tummy belt for back pain. Please suggest any.
I have backpain since 2 weeks I do not know its cause plzz suggest me which medicine I required to use.
I am 16 year old and from several days I have a headache and a back pain what should I do plzz tell the fastest way xome out from this situation.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.