Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devashish Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devashish SainiYour feedback matters!
My mom is 51 years old. She had been a patient of lymph node TB in her neck region, and also stage 3 esophagus cancer. In her latest PET CT scan, doctors had observed a few lymph nodes in her porto-caval, aorta-caval, peri-pancreatic regions with increased FDG intake. And a few more nodes in left para-aortic and aortocaval regions. And also she has had a high fever from last 25 days. What could it be?
Hi I have high blood pressure and my sugar level is also high what will be my perfect diet that keeps me healthy thank you in advance?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello Doctor, I have done ultrasound KUB, It states. Kidneys: Both the kidneys are sonographically normal in size, shape and echo pattern. No Back Pressure Changes Seen, Central Sinus Echoes appears normal with CALCIUM SEGREGATION. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened suggesting CYSTITIS. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate Can you Please help me 1) To interpret this report in common language. 2) What problem report suggest? 3) What can be Treatment for this?
I do masturbation daily some times twice. Does it harmful? How I leave it. And I also want to increase my memory and concentration.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways.
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Complications: Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Severe scratching can lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.