Anxiety and depression can be categorised as the most common mental disorders. The diseases have various symptoms which must be fixed on an urgent basis to avoid any hassles in life. Proper consultation with a doctor is highly recommended in these diseases. Chronic stress is the result of emotional pressure faced for a long time in which the sufferer perceives they have no control.read more
Infertility is a common disease among men and women these days. It is a disease of the reproductive system and is defined by the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy even after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. Today, however, there are many techniques which can help in getting rid of this condition.read more
Hello viewers. I am Dr Deepti Gupta, practising Ayurveda since 10 years in Gurgaon. My Clinic is in DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon and I am practising here all the Panchakarma therapies and all the traditional medicines here. In todays scenario, PCOS complain is gaining popularity among the women, girls and the young girls, it is a big problem arising.
What is PCOS?
This is very common problem these days among females which involves irregular pattern of periods and so many follicles present at a time like Ovulation, ovaries have pimple kind of a skin, menses with lot of pain. Male characters in females are also seen like Hirsutism, effects of amel hormone in female body, agression, fatigue, laziness, heavy bleeding during periods or less bleeding than normal during periods, late periods, no periods etc.
So, Ayurveda me in sab cheezo ka solution bohot acche se hai. Ise endocrine disorder ke roop me dekha jata hai. Nowadays we all suffer from sedentary lifestyle. Eating lifestyle bhi humara bohot different ho chuka hai jisme junk food, preservative containing foods involve ho gae hai. Time ki kami hone ki wajah se humari ispe dependency badhti ja rahi hai. These are the root cause of any hormonal disbalance.
How to overcome with all these problems?
Ayurveda is a science of life. It tells how to live a life. Ayurveda tells us about the diet regimens, diet plans, daily regimens, lifestyle. HUmari diet kesi honi chaie, lifestyle kesa hona chaie aur bohot he natural tareeke se he hum PCOS aur menses related problems ko overcome kar sakte hai with the help of Ayurvedic medicines and with the help of Panchakarma. These are the detoxifying therapies. It removes all the toxins from the body. So if you are suffering from any of the symptoms you are facing in the body.
So you are most welcome here. Do not get panik. We have great treatments available with us for such problems.
For consultation you can contact us through Lybrateread more
Hello viewers, I am Dr Deepti Gupta, practising Ayurveda since last 10 years in DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon. Today I am going to discuss about the Panchkarma therapy and its applications.
Panchakarma in Ayurveda means 5 significant processes which are helping to detox the body channel through different roots and methods. For example, in Panchakarma, we do Vamanam, Vierechanam, Vasti, Nasyam and Rakta moksham. So many times, prople come to us and ask about Panchakarma.
Shirodhara and Abhyangam is not only Panchakarma, they are the part of a therapy. But the actual Panchakarma which is more usefull for todays life because in present era we all live in sedentary kind of atmosphere due to which our lifestyle has changed. The dietary pattern is also so much changed because we do not have much time to focus on diet. We are going for market things. We consume so many preservative things. For gradually consuming such things from childhood to the adulthood, we are facing many problems like skin allergies, gaestrological discomfort, indigestion, constipation etc. When these problems regularly occur, then the major problem arises. So, the root cause is the depletion of metabolism. So, with the help of Panchakarma, we can cure any kind of ailments in our body like skin problems. FRom skin problems to different kinds of cancer including chronic ailments like joint problems and all, we can achieve very good results with the help of Panchakarma.
Vamanam therapy is used to detox the upper stomach and the cough dooshan in the body.
Vierechanam is the therapeutic Purgation, without any complication we can detox our body.
Rakta moksham are different kind of and so many kind of blood impurities can be detox by this therapy.
Last is the Vasti. Vasti is an overall chikitsa in Ayurveda. This is the major treatment in Ayurveda. From the joint pain to the paralysis, we can have very good results. There are different kinds of Vasti. FRom the detox to the nutrition purpose and different ailmensts we need to check in the body. Vasti is very usefull in such conditions.
So, this is the briefing about Panchakarma. This is very useful in balancing the body, mind and soul.
I just suggest you all that whenever you go for the marriage or any other big purpose, before going to any other procreation, I suggest every young girl and boy to indulge in Panchakarma and take the advantage of this to develop a healthy nation.
You can consult and take a suggestion that which Panchakarma is useful for you for maintaining the health and making the best out of you.
You can come to my clinic or contact me through Lybrate.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Gupta
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Painful Periods
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Infertility
Treatment of Blood Pressure Changes
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
C Vijay Kumar has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. the overall outlook of the Dr VJs Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetology & Hair Transplantation Centre was very nice. Over the period of time the breast reduction has helped me a lot. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. All of sudden I developed the breast reduction and didn't know what to do. I searched Dr C Vijay Kumar online and saw her reviews. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.
Due to my increase height issue my daily activities were suffering. Dr Deepti Gupta's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Kiaan Clinic. I read about her on one of the social media platform. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The guidance Deepti Gupta gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Deepti Gupta guided me to change my attitude.
I was shocked to experience the problem of no periods. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Deepti Gupta has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing the issue. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. With great ease she explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Deepti Gupta perfect advice. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. i took a gain weight treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Kiaan Ayurveda & Panchkarma Clinic is very soothing. Deepti Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Deepti Gupta as I wa ssuffering from masterbation addiction. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.She ha sa broad knowledge in the field of Ayurveda. With the help of her treatment for masturbation addiction I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Kiaan Ayurveda Clinic is very soothing.
I was in too much pain because of pimples, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my issue. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. Deepti Gupta with great ease handled my case.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Deepti Gupta. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Deepti Gupta is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. All the staff members were very helpful. The entire Kiaan Clinic is very nicely designed. they gave me lose weight treatment.
I felt strange that I was suffering from infertility. i visited Kiaan Clinic and it had all the amenities, a patient requires.Dr Deepti is very professional and is a really patient listener. she has expert knowledge in the field. Overall infertility treatment was very effective.
Due to my irregular periods i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I am so much benefitted with Dr Deepti's treatment, that i am perfectly fine now Even though Deepti Gupta is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. she is a very nice doctor.
Itna accha mujhe kabhi mehsus nahn hua dr Deepti Gupta ki medicine ne to mujhe ekdum theek kar diya. Meri pimple ki problem solve kardiya. Unka clinic Kiaan Ayurveda & Panchkarma Clinic in Gurgaon is very nice staff kaafi acche se baat karta hai.Thankyou doctor.
My experience with Deepti mam was great.Mam listen to all my queries very cerefully and suggested medicine as well diet plan. I really feel like talking to my family member she is very careing doctor.
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.
The concept of alternative medicine is no more a novel proposition. It is a tried and tested way of dealing with physical as well as psychological problems. The aim of “Ayurveda” is to strike a corrective balance amongst three essential kinds of energies present in the human body. Ayurveda classifies these energies as 'Vata', 'Pitta', 'Kapha”. While “Vata” deals with bodily functions related to circulation of blood or breathing, “Pitta” primarily deals with metabolism. On the other hand, Kapha is concerned with regulation of growth in the varied organs and cells of your body. Anxiety disorder is a crushing problem if left unattended; Ayurvedic care and certain significant changes in your way of life can treat the condition.
Ayurveda asks you to adhere to the following guidelines to control anxiety disorder:
- Nasyam and vasti karma: Nasya is a part of panchkarma therapy and can help in controlling anxiety disorders. Vasti is an important treatment in Ayurveda and can treat anxiety.
- Add these substances to your bath water: Bathing leads to relaxation and plays a key role in controlling your anxiety. You could be anxious due to familial issues or work related matters; a bath at the end of the day soothes your mind helping you to think clearly. Using ginger and baking soda in your bath water can further relieve you from being unnecessarily anxious.
- Drink your orange juice with a difference now: Orange juice, when taken in combination with honey, acts on an increased heart rate. It lowers down a person’s heart rate and also treats anxiety disorder. Oranges, as you know, are rich in vitamin C and can tackle stress by decreasing the effects of cortisol. Cortisol is better known as the stress hormone. So avoid sugar and try honey instead with your daily share of orange juice.
- Add almonds and saffron to your glass of milk: The one glass of milk that you drink regularly for nutrition and calcium can be made way more nourishing by adding saffron, almonds, nutmeg powder and ginger to it. This concoction helps in curing a frazzled nervous system thus, ridding you of anxiety disorder. Milk with almonds and saffron should be spiced to maintain the myelin sheath on each nerve of your body. This fatty layer does have a very calming influence on you.
- Detox therapy and medication - These can help in treating anxiety successfully according to ayurveda.
Anxiety and depression can be categorised as the most common mental disorders. The diseases have various symptoms which must be fixed on an urgent basis to avoid any hassles in life. Proper consultation with a doctor is highly recommended in these diseases. Chronic stress is the result of emotional pressure faced for a long time in which the sufferer perceives they have no control.
Infertility is a common disease among men and women these days. It is a disease of the reproductive system and is defined by the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy even after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. Today, however, there are many techniques which can help in getting rid of this condition.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from hypertension and how to treat? And I am feel so lazy. To. I am all time thinking thinking thinking I'm so irritate. How to treat?
I am 33 year male weighted around 142. 00 kg. Mostly fat portion is in tummy. How to reduce it. Please Advice.
There is nothing more stressful to a patient and a caring gynaecologist than to face repeated IVF failure or recurrent pregnancy loss following IVF. So to advice couples who have failed one or more attempts, to keep on trying over and over and over; is not an easy job. Here, one can find solution in Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurveda, through its medicines, diet & lifestyle modifications and panchakarma raises a new hope after IVF failure. Ayurvedic treatment enhances success rate of Artificial Reproductive Techniques (IUI, IVF, ICSI-ET) or increases chance of natural conception as per cause of infertility.
What is Infertility?
Infertility is Inability to conceive even after one year of unprotected coitus or inability to carry pregnancy till full term. There are many causes of infertility; such as tubal block, PID, Endometriosis, PCOD in women and low sperm count, low sperm motility in men. When there is severe tubal disease, severe egg factors, failed IUI treatments, severe male factors, unexplained infertility, grade III & IV endometriosis; Test tube baby is suggested.
What is test tube baby? IVF (In-Vitro-Fertilization)?
It is a laboratory procedure in which processed sperm are either placed with oocyte (IVF) or injected into oocyte (ICSI) in a petridish to achieve fertilization. The resultant embryos are transferred into woman's uterus for implantation.
What are causes of IVF failure?
- To work out on IVF failures, we should focus on causes of failure.
- One of the most common causes of IVF failure is Abnormal Embryo. Abnormal embryo can be formed due to abnormal egg (oocyte) or abnormal sperm or if both are abnormal.
- Another common cause is Implantation failure. Endometrium preparation and its receptivity are more important for implantation of an embryo. Endometrium should be 6 mm or more in thickness preferably 8-10 mm. To know details about endometrium preparation, Color Doppler should be done. It has also been observed that when pregnancy is achieved in absence of endometrial and sub-endometrial flow on the day of embryo transfer (ET), more than half of pregnancy will finish as spontaneous miscarriage.
- IVF cycle can be cancelled even before Ovum Pick Up due to Poor Ovarian Response, in which very few or no follicle growth is seen even after fertility injections.
- Most neglected but important cause is Pre-treatment STRESS.
HOPE IN AYURVEDA:
According to Ayurveda, four factors are essential for conception; namely seed (oocyte and sperm), soil (reproductive track), season (fertile period) and water (nutrition).
Ayurvedic fertility treatments regularize metabolism of body, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, improve endometrium lining & receptivity, increase egg and sperm quality and relieve stress.
Womb preparation treatment of Ayurveda enhances success rate of IUI, IVF, ICSI-ET.
Womb Preparation Treatments:
Ayurvedic herbs and medicinal preparations act as natural tonic to male and female reproductive organs. They maintain biological clock of menstruation; hence hormonal imbalance is corrected. They also help in making most potent and healthy sperm & ovum and eventually a healthy pregnancy.
Ayurveda can treat infertility by Panchakarma procedures like Basti, Uttarbasti, Vaman, Virechan, Nasya using different Ayurvedic formulations as per cause of infertility & failure of IVF and according to body constitution of patient.
- Basti acts on vata predominantly. It increases strength of reproductive organs
- Uttarbasti is an intrauterine instillation of sterile medicated oil or ghee. It acts on endometrial receptors
- Vamana and Virechana detox the whole body and improves digestive fire for proper nourishment of reproductive hormones and organs
- Yoniprakshalana (Irrigation of vulva and vagina with warm decoction) and Pichudharan (Insertion of a sterile tampoon soaked in medicated ghee or oil in posterior fornix of vagina) are also helpful in infertility
According to Ayurveda; A Cheerful mind forms the basis of pregnancy; so relaxing panchakarma procedures like massage, steam, head massage, Shirodhara are done to reduce stress and its impact on infertility treatments.
Nowadays infertility has become a part of lifestyle diseases. Ayurvedic Doctor can guide you to modify lifestyle according to your body constitution (Dinacharya) and seasonal variations (Rutucharya). It is always better to avoid cigarette smoking, tobacco and alcohol as they reduce fertility. Exercise is an inevitable part of lifestyle. One should learn exercise, yogasana (e.g. Surya Namaskara, Gomukhasan, Sarvangasan, Pavanmuktasan, Ardhamatsyandrasan, Naukasan, Dhanurasan, Shalabhasan etc.) and Pranayam from an experienced teacher.