Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deep Arya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Deep AryaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Mr. R.P Singh
Dr. Deep Arya is a very jovial person with a positive attitude and helpful nature.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deep Arya to be very helpful. Its helpful
*A study shows That over 51% of Old people fall down while climbing stairs. Every year, many People are injured by falling while climbing stairs.*
*After 60 years:- these 10 actions should be avoided:*
*1. Do Not climb staircase.*
*If must climb, Hold on firmly to Stair-case railings.*ð
*2. Do not rapidly twist your head.*
*Warm up your whole body first.*ð
*3. Do not bend your body to touch your toe. Warm up your whole body first.*
*4. Do not stand to wear your "Pants". Wear your Pants while sitting down*ð
*5. Do not sit up when lying face up. Sit up from one side (left hand side, or right hand side) of your body.*ð
*6. Do not twist your body before exercise. Warm up whole first.*
*7. Do not walk backwards.*
*Falling backwards can result in serious injury.*â¤
*8. Do not bend waist to lift Heavy weight. Bend your knees & Lift up Heavy object while half squatting.*ð
*9. Do not get up fast from bed. Wait a few minutes before getting up from bed.*ð©
*10. Do not over force defecation. Let it come naturally.* ð
One more important thing you must be active always think positive as life has started now only after all years of hard working now it's time to enjoy life. ..
*Please forward to all especially seniors.*
I have acl and all reconstructions 3 months ago but now I can walk and do regularly exercise and I got almost full knee extension but I have do exercise fold knee by added ankle weights so my knee gets swelling so is this normal? Also knee painful while folding knee please help me What is the reason of knee swelling again instead of decrease swelling?
Having knee n heel bone pain since more than 2 months. First consulted orthopedist. He gave Tendosave for daily n lemme for once a week. But nothing helped as mine x -ray was all normal. Am doing proper rest n exercises. Than I did physiotherapy. In which I did UST n IFT both for knee n heel area. But now also pain is same. Am having diabetes n thyroid too. Which is under control n taking medicine for that. After wasting so much of time n money. My knee n heel pain is same. What should do.
I am a runner my leg is paining to much I do sprinting a lot I want to recover please suggest some medicine or supplement.
For the past one year, I am suffering from right leg knee pain while bending my legs backwards. My right knee is swollen also. I have BP, diabetes and hypothyroidism. I am now doing walking workouts for 30 mins a day. Can I continue to do so? Will. It harm my knee still. More?
I'm 36 male and my right foot is always in pain. My triglycerides is 250. What should I do. Im taking bilyspa medicine.
So here's an overview taken from an interview between mike adams and *dr. Michael holick*.
1. Vitamin d is *produced by your skin* in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation *from natural sunlight*.
2. The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin d in your skin) *cannot penetrate glass*.
So you don't generate vitamin d when sitting in your car or home.
3. It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin d from your diet. *sunlight exposure is the only reliable way* to generate vitamin d in your own body.
4. A person would have to drink *ten tall glasses* of vitamin d fortified milk each day just to get minimum levels of vitamin d into their diet.
5. The further you live from the equator, the longer exposure you need to the sun in order to generate vitamin d. Canada, the uk and most u. S. States are far from the equator.
6. People with dark skin pigmentation may need 20 - 30 times as much exposure to sunlight as fair-skinned people to generate the same amount of vitamin d.
That's why prostate cancer is epidemic among black men -- it's a simple, but widespread, sunlight deficiency.
7. Sufficient levels of vitamin d are *crucial for calcium absorption* in your intestines. Without sufficient vitamin d, your body cannot absorb calcium, rendering calcium supplements useless.
8. Chronic vitamin d *deficiency cannot be reversed overnight*: it takes months of vitamin d supplementation and sunlight exposure to rebuild the body's bones and nervous system.
9. Even weak *sunscreens (spf=8) block* your body's ability to generate vitamin d by 95%. This is how sunscreen products actually cause disease -by creating a critical vitamin deficiency in the body.
10. It is impossible to generate too much vitamin d in your body from sunlight exposure: your body will self-regulate and only generate what it needs.
11. If it hurts to press firmly on your sternum (chest/breast bone), you may be suffering from chronic vitamin d deficiency right now.
12. Vitamin d is" activated" in your body by your *kidneys and liver* before it can be used.
13. Having kidney disease or liver damage can greatly impair your body's ability to activate circulating vitamin d.
14. The sunscreen industry doesn't want you to know that your body actually needs sunlight exposure because that realization would mean lower sales of sunscreen products.
15. Even though vitamin d is one of the *most powerful healing chemicals in your body*, your body makes it absolutely free. No prescription required.
Other powerful *antioxidants* with this ability include the
Super fruits like pomegranates (pom wonderful juice),
Acai, blueberries, etc.
Diseases and conditions cause by vitamin d deficiency:
Osteoporosis is commonly caused by a lack of vitamin d, which greatly impairs calcium absorption.
sufficient vitamin d prevents
Colon cancer and
" rickets" is the name of a bone-wasting disease caused by vitamin d deficiency.
vitamin d deficiency may *exacerbate* type 2 diabetes and impair insulin production in the pancreas.
obesity impairs vitamin d utilization in the body, meaning obese people *need twice* as much vitamin d.
vitamin d is used around the world to treat *psoriasis*(a chronic skin disease).
Vitamin d deficiency can cause -
seasonal affective disorder is caused by a melatonin imbalance initiated by lack of exposure to sunlight.
chronic vitamin d deficiency is often misdiagnosed as" fibro myalgia" because its symptoms are so similar: *lmuscle weakness, aches and pains.
your risk of developing serious diseases like diabetes and cancer is *reduced 50% - 80%* through simple, sensible exposure to natural *sunlight 2-3 times each week*.
infants who receive vitamin d supplementation (2000 units daily) have an *80% reduced risk* of developing *type 1 diabetes* over the next twenty years.
shocking vitamin d deficiency statistics:
32% of doctors and med school students are vitamin d deficient.
40% of the u. S. Population is vitamin d deficient.
42% of african american women of childbearing age are deficient in vitamin d.
48% of young girls (9-11 years old) are vitamin d deficient.
up to 60% of all hospital patients are vitamin d deficient.
76% of pregnant mothers are severely vitamin d deficient, causing widespread vitamin d deficiencies in their unborn children, which predisposes them to type 1 diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis and schizophrenia later in life. 81% of the children born to these mothers were deficient.
up to 80% of nursing home patients are vitamin d deficient
up to 90% indians are Vitamin d deficient!