Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deep Arya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Deep AryaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Mr. R.P Singh
Dr. Deep Arya is a very jovial person with a positive attitude and helpful nature.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deep Arya to be very helpful. Its helpful
I have acl and all reconstructions 3 months ago but now I can walk and do regularly exercise and I got almost full knee extension but I have do exercise fold knee by added ankle weights so my knee gets swelling so is this normal? Also knee painful while folding knee please help me What is the reason of knee swelling again instead of decrease swelling?
Having knee n heel bone pain since more than 2 months. First consulted orthopedist. He gave Tendosave for daily n lemme for once a week. But nothing helped as mine x -ray was all normal. Am doing proper rest n exercises. Than I did physiotherapy. In which I did UST n IFT both for knee n heel area. But now also pain is same. Am having diabetes n thyroid too. Which is under control n taking medicine for that. After wasting so much of time n money. My knee n heel pain is same. What should do.
I am a runner my leg is paining to much I do sprinting a lot I want to recover please suggest some medicine or supplement.
For the past one year, I am suffering from right leg knee pain while bending my legs backwards. My right knee is swollen also. I have BP, diabetes and hypothyroidism. I am now doing walking workouts for 30 mins a day. Can I continue to do so? Will. It harm my knee still. More?
I'm 36 male and my right foot is always in pain. My triglycerides is 250. What should I do. Im taking bilyspa medicine.
So here's an overview taken from an interview between mike adams and *dr. Michael holick*.
1. Vitamin d is *produced by your skin* in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation *from natural sunlight*.
2. The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin d in your skin) *cannot penetrate glass*.
So you don't generate vitamin d when sitting in your car or home.
3. It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin d from your diet. *sunlight exposure is the only reliable way* to generate vitamin d in your own body.
4. A person would have to drink *ten tall glasses* of vitamin d fortified milk each day just to get minimum levels of vitamin d into their diet.
5. The further you live from the equator, the longer exposure you need to the sun in order to generate vitamin d. Canada, the uk and most u. S. States are far from the equator.
6. People with dark skin pigmentation may need 20 - 30 times as much exposure to sunlight as fair-skinned people to generate the same amount of vitamin d.
That's why prostate cancer is epidemic among black men -- it's a simple, but widespread, sunlight deficiency.
7. Sufficient levels of vitamin d are *crucial for calcium absorption* in your intestines. Without sufficient vitamin d, your body cannot absorb calcium, rendering calcium supplements useless.
8. Chronic vitamin d *deficiency cannot be reversed overnight*: it takes months of vitamin d supplementation and sunlight exposure to rebuild the body's bones and nervous system.
9. Even weak *sunscreens (spf=8) block* your body's ability to generate vitamin d by 95%. This is how sunscreen products actually cause disease -by creating a critical vitamin deficiency in the body.
10. It is impossible to generate too much vitamin d in your body from sunlight exposure: your body will self-regulate and only generate what it needs.
11. If it hurts to press firmly on your sternum (chest/breast bone), you may be suffering from chronic vitamin d deficiency right now.
12. Vitamin d is" activated" in your body by your *kidneys and liver* before it can be used.
13. Having kidney disease or liver damage can greatly impair your body's ability to activate circulating vitamin d.
14. The sunscreen industry doesn't want you to know that your body actually needs sunlight exposure because that realization would mean lower sales of sunscreen products.
15. Even though vitamin d is one of the *most powerful healing chemicals in your body*, your body makes it absolutely free. No prescription required.
Other powerful *antioxidants* with this ability include the
Super fruits like pomegranates (pom wonderful juice),
Acai, blueberries, etc.
Diseases and conditions cause by vitamin d deficiency:
Osteoporosis is commonly caused by a lack of vitamin d, which greatly impairs calcium absorption.
sufficient vitamin d prevents
Colon cancer and
" rickets" is the name of a bone-wasting disease caused by vitamin d deficiency.
vitamin d deficiency may *exacerbate* type 2 diabetes and impair insulin production in the pancreas.
obesity impairs vitamin d utilization in the body, meaning obese people *need twice* as much vitamin d.
vitamin d is used around the world to treat *psoriasis*(a chronic skin disease).
Vitamin d deficiency can cause -
seasonal affective disorder is caused by a melatonin imbalance initiated by lack of exposure to sunlight.
chronic vitamin d deficiency is often misdiagnosed as" fibro myalgia" because its symptoms are so similar: *lmuscle weakness, aches and pains.
your risk of developing serious diseases like diabetes and cancer is *reduced 50% - 80%* through simple, sensible exposure to natural *sunlight 2-3 times each week*.
infants who receive vitamin d supplementation (2000 units daily) have an *80% reduced risk* of developing *type 1 diabetes* over the next twenty years.
shocking vitamin d deficiency statistics:
32% of doctors and med school students are vitamin d deficient.
40% of the u. S. Population is vitamin d deficient.
42% of african american women of childbearing age are deficient in vitamin d.
48% of young girls (9-11 years old) are vitamin d deficient.
up to 60% of all hospital patients are vitamin d deficient.
76% of pregnant mothers are severely vitamin d deficient, causing widespread vitamin d deficiencies in their unborn children, which predisposes them to type 1 diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis and schizophrenia later in life. 81% of the children born to these mothers were deficient.
up to 80% of nursing home patients are vitamin d deficient
up to 90% indians are Vitamin d deficient!
Hello Dr. Mera L4-L5 nas dab rahi h main physiotherapy kra rahi hu but koi fayda ni h. Dr. Dry needling karne ko bol rhe kya ye krana sahi hoga? Isse aaram milega? Please suggest me. Thanks.
Hi, My problem is ac joint dislocation right type 3 but am not going to do the surgery is it ok? Or any problems in future. Please suggest me.
I am 28 year old Man. I have been suffering from back ache since 2 years (Lumber 1,2.) Pain goes to my both legs too. And sometime my both hand shivering too. I have applied ointment, oil etc. I taken spine therapy many times. What to do for permanent cure.
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.