Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chauhan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Sir meri age 37 hai aur mere poore joints Mai pain rahta Hai aur knee Mai bahot akran aur pain rahta hai saray test Kara Lia kuch nahi niklata Hai test Mai, Mai yai bhi nahi janta ki mujhe Arthritis hai nahi rh factor samagh Mai nahi ata pls advice me
I have a neck pain since 8 to 10 days and it pains just at the end and left side of spinal cord. please suggest?
My wife aged 37 years suffering from rheumatoid arthrities ,4 years ago used folitrax 5mg weekly once 3 times, hcqs 200mg,shelcal 500mg used.after some times side effects has come.when she has take folitrax, total day vomting sensation,burning,no sleep,when vomting water coming from stomach,not taking food,and skin allergy,hair fallen,these are side effects she suffered.stopped english medicine and gone to homeopathy.in this also not controlled, some times used wysolene 10mg two times for day,but over weight has come.now present using homeopathy, but two legs ankle swelling,left hand wrist swelling,some times using pain killer acceclofinac. if there is any permanent cure is there or not please.
I have been suffering from a shoulder blade pain since last few months.In your opinion what should I do? Can you list some exercise to reduce the pain.
I am 21 year girl since past few mont m experiencing constant back pain. sometimes I feel my vision is blur nd I hv low bp problem. Wat cn I do?
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint disorders and irritable bowel syndrome.
Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of fibromyalgia
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a pain specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression. Sometimes these patients need interventions/injections.