Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chauhan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ChauhanYour feedback matters!
My right hand mallet figure was injured by playing tennis cricket 2-3 days ago ,and it's bend down. And there is some pain in the joint of the part 1 nd the middle part. Hv done the x-ray ,bt nothing is happen in that joint. I am using splint but what to do now through which my finger will be straight and which bam i'll use for this. And thank u.
I am 30 years old having problem of back-pain for 5 years. I have consulted to local Dr. , they give me pain killer tablet , and balm. I get relief only when I apply pain killer or balm. Is there any permanent solution for back-pain. Thank you.
My left shoulder feels little pain and it is very uncomfortable. I used to get that pain when I walk. I got this problem for many days.
My mother feeling pain on her one leg between knee and ankle from a month. She is 55 years old. She don't feels pain on joint. Please give me succession.
Hey doctor my age is just 14 and my shoulder are much widen can you pls tell me any exercise or any dite to widen my shoulders.
Hi doctor, I just want to say my legs starts paining when I walk near about 40 mins and in night it starts aching so tell me how I get rid from this pain.
I have facing neck pain problem from last 3 years due to sponalysis & all bone pain due to low calcium so kindly suggest me ayurvedic medicine for build up strong bones.
I have neck pain frm behind my ears slightly below it till half hand I am unable to sit but my hands are moving. Is it surgical or spondylitis or something else I lost 35 kg weight nd shown to orthopaedic he told its cx of calcium deficiency nd prescribed me calcium aftr eating calculator my weight increase cx of it he told me to eat gemcal 1morning 1eve nd 2sachet twice week I left it aftr 1mth as my weight is increased pls tell me wats d reason behind this.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Rotator cuff tendinosis, Frozen shoulder and Tendon sheath inflammation are more common in Diabetic patients. Essential part of treatment of these conditions include diabetes control and physiotherapy. However in chronic and refractory cases Arthroscopy may be required. Many times chronic rotator cuff tendinosis ends up in rotator cuff tear as a result of minor trauma.