Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Babicha HaobamYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old female. Have been suffering from pain on my left shoulder and bad heel pain since the last few months. When I wake up and walk cannot do so due to the pain and I keep limping while walking.
I have an operation on my ankle to remove one my wire & two screws from my ankle. Twenty days gone. I felt some pain. Ian using aceclofenac with paracetamol for five days, two each day. I am relived from pain. If I get pain again can I use the medicine for another five days? swelling is also there.
I am suffering from nerves pain and muscles pain continuously. Please suggest any suitable medicine.
I have lifted up a heavy box due to whch there is a pain in my lower back muscles. Kindly give me advice how to get relief from pain?
For past 4-5 months I have been feeling little pain in my hand fingers’ joints. Additionally, I have severe pain in right toe near little finger, but this pain is only on pressing the Toe or on long walking. Also when I sit for long duration then I feel pain on leg muscles while trying to walk. This becomes normal after 4-5 steps. My HS CRP (Serum) is 0.310 mg/dl.
I am 17 year old & I have a problem related to my legs ie. "KNOCK KNEE" I having this problem in my both knees but not to big extent it is little. So what should should I do for it.
Sir I got delivery on 24/11/2016 and it is not normal delivery after delivery must back bone is full paining pl give injection for that pain pl suggest the name of that injection pl to stop the pain and I am having gas problem also.
My mother is having problem of Vericos veins in her legs, especially left. It's almost 15-16 years. The doctors earlier said if operated it will come again. Now she's having pain in full legs. Can you please help what can be done. She's taking calcium iron tablets. M giving her description in basic information. thanks. I ll be grateful to u.
I have burning soles problem for the last many years despite being prescribed by vitamins by many doctors. Any remedy in allopathy, unani, naturopathy or homeopathy? thanks.
I am 33 yrs old, suffering from pivd, lumberlordisis or sciatica left for last eight months. Want surgery free treatment for the kindly advice
I am 63 year old I have back pain for last 15 years and now legs are also paining. I cannot walk for long time unless I sit for sometime. please tell me what should I do?
My BP and blood sugar is under control for the last 5 years and I am taking the drugs as prescribed by the Dr. I am 71 years old and my weight is 74-75 kg and am in perfect shape .For the last 15 days I am feeling little tolareable pain in my left heel.Is it because of shoe or there could be some other reason.Please suggest me advice.
I am Pallav Shrivastva, 25 year old and have backache problem for last 7 years, since last month my eyes burning, when I used mobile, laptops etc any electronic device. Please suggest me to cure this backache and eye burning problem.
Im 20 years old. I had 2 times sex with my gf without protection. We both had 1st time. Later that I had sometimes muscle and joint aches. Itching near reproductive organ. I feared that I hiv. Please give suggestion.
I am 17 years and I have walking problem something like my knee goes inwards and my lower leg goes outwards. What should I do? please help.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.