Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 50 years male, last 2 years I am having idiopathic urticaria. Had consulted with 2 different dermatologist. All blood test done and e everything within normal. They advised T.cetrizine .10 mg. Every night. Now how long I should take this tablet. Is it safe? Is there any other alternative cure or treatment. What is the prevention methods?
Sir I getting too much acne or pimples on man face. Plzzz help me doctor sometimes I use fitkadi on my face is it good?
I have pimple problem and sun black spot on face can you give me some home remedy to solve the problems.
I am 20 years old female and have dark circles I consult so many doctors but no use. How to get rid of dark circles. What should I do ? Please help me.
I m 29 yrs old suffering from male hair pattern baldness as said by richfeel. I have heard about hair transplant how safe it is? How much it cost? Any side effects?
Hello sir. I am 21 years old girl. I am going through depression. I am ditched by boyfriend and my best friend. My health is becoming weak. My hair is getting lose everyday and my skin is becoming dull. I cry 50 times a day. I am becoming so nervous everyday. Help me out.
I have hair fall problem. When I comb my hair, I observed some hair left in my comb. What should I try?
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.